Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

World of Warcraft: Council of Tirisfal

Next expansion leaked: World of Warcraft: Council of Glades

Tirisfal Glades has been revamped, Old God presence.
    Undermine new horde capital for the expansion
    Kul'Tiras new alliance capital for the expansion
    Level cap raised to 120
    Subraces will be added. Hightotem Tauren, Void elf, Lightforged Draenei, and Nightborne. More subraces being added in patches.
    Worgen and Goblin models updated.
    4 new zones excluding revamped Tirisfal Glades: Zone names unknown, but Kul'Tiras and Nazjatar confirmed.
    Main characters of the expansion: Jaina (leader of the council of tirisfal and also Kul'Tiras), Khadgar, Sylvanas, Lady Liadrin and Anduin.
    Past WoD zones will use leveling scaling introduced in Legion for 1-100

Logo:
    Last edited by mmoc0ed0ccd1ac; 2017-10-27 at 08:53 PM.

Old Gods - check
    New capitals - check
    Kul'Tiras - check
    120 level cap - check
    Subraces - check
    Updated models - check
    Zone names unknown - unknown to who? Blizzard? You? Just couldn't be bothered?
    Jaina - check
    Sylvanas - check
    Liadrin - check
    Level scaling - check
    Implies that it's a leak rather than fankwank - check

Scraping the bottom of the barrel along with the "Great Dark Beyond" leak. -10 points for mentioning WoD. Honestly the only thing this one is missing is time travel and a new class and then it would be by far the worst leak so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    0/10. No effort. No originality.

I just want BlizzCon to happen already, so people can stop making this stupid threads...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

no pirates, ninjas or robots I mean tinkerers.

So we're recycling "leaks" from past expansions now?

Deleted
    "Council of Glades" isn't even valid English, OP. You're missing at least one "the".

Cool logo, but that's all about that leak.

Yawn this popped up as a leak before legion, looks like it's been copy pasted with a few things added.

10+ Year Old Account
    didnt we see this already?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

what's the point of making yet another fake leak? like what do you get out of doing this?

Get your title straight. Make up your mind already.

Yall need some Jesus with these "leaks". Can't wait for Blizzcon so that these can stop posting "leaks".

i remember when this was a leak after mop lol

Bloodsail Admiral CreatureLives's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Anyone find it funny that every leak must have a "logo" to make it seem legit? LOL. Like apparently that's all that is required for it to be believable. No box art, no screenshots of a new zone or something from in the game, no backstage blizzcon photos, no announcement trailer leaked, nothing new datamined, etc. Just a logo. As if a high quality logo would be that easily accessed. Logos like that are meant for Blizzard and Blizzard only. The first time you will see the next expansion logo it will be attached to its promotional art or announcement trailer. Leak or not. It won't just be a random logo without nothing else to show behind it. I just find it funny that all these fake leakers think all they need is a logo or a loading screen which can be made easily in photoshop.

Deleted
    You straight up stole a fan made logo.

Try harder

Good logo, bad concept.

What up with the cringy expansion pack names, nowadays? - the funniest one was "100% leek" and the dude uploaded a leek veggie lel

Thread title doesn't match the logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Desareon View Post
    0/10. No effort. No originality.

I just want BlizzCon to happen already, so people can stop making this stupid threads...
    Then, we'll have people speculating/leaking 9.0 content lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's my fake logo from two years ago before Legion.. the one fake leak said the new expansion was Council of Glades, so I made that logo haha..