Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    Im still kinda shocked that were getting an xpac trailer before the final raid is even released. Feels odd imo
    Cata Reveal - Blizzcon 2009 - August 21-22, 2009.

ICC Launch - December 9, 2009.

It's happened before.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoloid View Post
    My hype train is so powerful it could slam through the walls of Anaheim, plough through the crowds of fans, splatter innocents and send me flying through the stage screen at a 800 MPH and I'd still be strong enough to crawl past Ion Hazzikostas with broken limbs over the corpses of the mangled crash victims just to listen to the opening of the WoW teaser. There are no brakes on this train.
    Great post, would read again

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait a sec? There is already a new expansion? Is the old one realy out already?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Now I know I could be really wrong and missing something but the only minor indication that Blizzard would announce new expansion this Blizzcon was something that Ion said at last Q&A and that was really vague... he only said that new stuff would be announced.

Again I could be wrong and might have missed some blue post but... I don't see anywhere official that next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.
    There are 8.0 PTR updates, it is coming this friday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    If it's sincere you are one dumb mother fucker.
    Tell that to my face and I'll show you who's dumb... spoiler: it's you because I will put a bullet in your fucking head.

Zero hype here. I was really excited for Diablo news after the massive hiring last year, but they crushed my heart and I feel nothing right now. Let it come another stale expansion.

Tell that to my face and I'll show you who's dumb... spoiler: it's you because I will put a bullet in your fucking head.
    Take it easy there Dylann Roof

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by madokbro View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh boy good thread man
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Don't tell me what to do!
    Sit boy, sit!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't just stop the Blizzard hype train.

Now I know I could be really wrong and missing something but the only minor indication that Blizzard would announce new expansion this Blizzcon was something that Ion said at last Q&A and that was really vague... he only said that new stuff would be announced.

Again I could be wrong and might have missed some blue post but... I don't see anywhere official that next expansion will be announced at Blizzcon.
    ... Yeah, no.

I´ve made myself a very strict "no hype till beta" rule, after a certain expansion promised me the world and then stole all my money and ran off.
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

Deleted
    You have to be retarded to not expect a new expansion announcement this blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account

There is the possibility that an expansion won't be announced, yes, but it is highly unlikely. They don't need to make a pre-Blizzcon announcement about their plans on showing a new expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You realize if they don't annouce it this year, we're going to have antorus for at least a year and a half. You really think we'll be in a raid for 18-24 months?
    You realize this is absolutely wrong right? It's not like development for an expansion begins once they publicly announce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    There is the possibility that an expansion won't be announced, yes, but it is highly unlikely. They don't need to make a pre-Blizzcon announcement about their plans on showing a new expansion.

You realize this is absolutely wrong right? It's not like development for an expansion begins once they publicly announce it.
    Usually at least 4-6 months of Beta, assuming antorus release the week or so after blizzcon thats about 12 months+4-6 months for beta so 16-18th months at min if they don't announce friday.

Im still kinda shocked that were getting an xpac trailer before the final raid is even released. Feels odd imo
    Happened before, with dragonsoul.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Usually at least 4-6 months of Beta, assuming antorus release the week or so after blizzcon thats about 12 months+4-6 months for beta so 16-18th months at min if they don't announce friday.
    Uhhh no.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Raid been tested on PTR for weeks.

And other expansions have been announced like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Uhhh no.
    Uhhh, yes. Unless you see them announcing another expac outside of blizzcon.