Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    You can wait for their aoe but if theres more than one of them and theyre for you good luck

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, Alex is actually pretty fun. Not quite purchase right away worthy... But she's on my radar.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Schedule is all over the place but got my first few games in, she seems brokenly strong at my level where people don't focus you well; I'm doing double the healing and higher damage of even Lucio in my games and with all her healing being bursty I take that as a good sign.

E build, as expected, is clearly superior. The health return and dragon CD are just too much.

Life binder is as I thought, pretty weak and hopelessly outclassed by Cleansing Flame.

She's a pretty fun, though I think most of it is in the novelty and slight play making of Cleansing Flame.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    No clue how people reach those healing numbers. Played her a few times and have assassin level damage, but meh overall healing numbers, maybe similar to Uther or IF Kharazim - but unlike those two the majority of healing isn't burst but comes with a ~ two week delay. On two lane maps and if people have enough brain to stand in the green stuff, she might be okay-ish as a solo healer, but based on my experience so far I can justify picking her only in dual support setups. This gets compounded by the ultimates; Cleansing Flame - despite the much higher winrate - has the same issue as Falling Sword Johanna: while you fly circles, your team is without a healer rsp tank.

Grubby's preliminary assessment is quite harsh, he doesn't seem to think she's viable for HL and he tends to give even wierdo heroes the benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    No clue how people reach those healing numbers.
    Setup, percentage heal in 2 tank setup is amazing. Also Life Binder ulti in this setup can make amazing numbers.

Anyway, Q and R1 is nice but can be easily countered by damaging her. Smart enemy can counter W or use it against (E.T.C., Jaina, Nova). Her trait is powerful but has long CD without talents (2,5 min.) and is vurnerable to disablers (Stitches, Anubarak). Her E does nice dmg, and R2 can be used as escape tool.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Cleansing Flame - despite the much higher winrate - has the same issue as Falling Sword Johanna: while you fly circles, your team is without a healer rsp tank.
    Those fireballs heal and you have a healer that can't take damage. It's not the same as not having a tank.