Poll: Which class will you level?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Orc Warrior for fucking sure. Axe skill, stun resist, bloodfury...

Arcanite Reaper HOOOOOOOooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Kilee25 View Post
    It was fine in 5-mans and world content. If I decided to "raid", I would switch to resto of course. I would also hold out some small hope that in time some support might be added to allow the off specs to contribute to raid content. But if they did not, I would just do whatever was needed. I know how to be a team player, and I like healing.
    back in the day when people had no clue ? sure - but in times of "lfm 940 itlv for mythic 0 "

gooood luck with that

not sarcasticaly - you will really need it for people to join group with anything but warrior tanking

Warlock to save on mount costs. Once I get established ill probably go Prot Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Death knight
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    back in the day when people had no clue ? sure - but in times of "lfm 940 itlv for mythic 0 "

gooood luck with that

not sarcasticaly - you will really need it for people to join group with anything but warrior tanking
    I'm still fine with it.
    "Falling from heaven is not as painful as surviving the impact."

DPS Loss - my guild on Proudmoore
    The Old Guard - my guild on Earthen Ring
    Revenant - my guild on Echo Isles