Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    i want everyone involved in bringing classic servers back to get a cookie. thank you for this blessing

hnnnnng Nelf paladins
    Pandaren Druids

Deleted
    Oh wow.. pretty epic sidestep with ALL the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    Heritage armor for all races are not planned yet? Why? They really need to make 6 sets only for now (and seems they have more or less done them already). A raid tier has double that. They should, slowly, make one for other races, its, after all, only cosmetic stuff.
    My prediction is they will do it (especially if there's interest in the community [and I bet there is!]), but it will be tied behind a quest chain that's race specific. It'll probably be a patch feature at some point, possibly even tying into whatever is happening during BfA at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    That'd be interesting. I just thought they'd touch up on the Nelf Paladin stuff in the Paladin class hall. It's going to come eventually I guess
    seeing as how zandalari classes havent been revealed yet i can certainly see a fun surprise like paladin being included there. and i really do hope the moonfangs are leading to nelf paladins in bfa

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Holy Jesus, these guys never learn. -_-
    Why? They actually learnt from Cata that placing max levelling content all over two continents was a bad idea and people in general hated it.

Blizzcon 2017 in a nutshell: "we don't know", "maybe", "I'm not the right person to ask", "can't say for sure", "it isn't decided yet".

Luckily for them, they have an amazing art team. Their work really saved the day this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    "We don't know yet"
    "nothing to discuss."
    " As of right now"
    "The current plan"
    "Nothing to announce on that".

Of course you don't lie to the playerbase, but being unspecific isn't working either.
    Great MMO-C got to ask questions nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush2803 View Post
    They could've atleast found a way for people to switch their mains to the new race, I wouldn't mind leveling my main up again as the new race while keeping everything I've collected and stuff.
    When the other "new" races were released, the only option to have one w/o paying money was to level one from scratch. It's almost certain to be the same way this time around as well.

Most collectibles are account wide (pets, t-mog options, etc), so that shouldn't be much of a factor anymore.

There's really no downside to having an alt at this stage of the game.

Kinda sad they can't answer anything about Classsic WoW but I guess it just means they literally announced they will start developing the idea of classic wow. As opposed to the Battle of Azeroth announcement which is literally coming out in a year -3 months

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that was insightful......what a shite interview.

I really don't get the Allied Races thing..

I don't want to play some alt, I don't want to level a completely new character once I'm max level just for some fancy armor I can't even use on any other characters. What exactly is in the incentive to even level one except the armor?

Sure once I've leveled one I could then race change my main but that will cost money.. it's a really stupid idea and the worst thing about BfA imo.
    Why did they even put in more races than just humans for alliance and orcs for horde? You seem to just be crying about pointless shit. There will be a lot of people playing these new races, just as there are many people playing different races today, just because you don't see a point in it doesn't mean it's a stupid idea.

Deleted
    easily the most underwhelming expansion in a long, long, while. perhaps ever. Legion was pretty great though, despite its many shortcomings.

Well, this interview shows quite nicely why Blizz pre-moderate their Q&As.

NDA is a bitch, and now they also avoid "making promises to playerbase".
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-11-05 at 02:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahij View Post
    Why did they even put in more races than just humans for alliance and orcs for horde? You seem to just be crying about pointless shit. There will be a lot of people playing these new races, just as there are many people playing different races today, just because you don't see a point in it doesn't mean it's a stupid idea.
    I'm not crying about anything pal, I'm just saying alot of people are attached to their main character and probably would like to be a sub/allied race but can't unless they race change - that's fair but not ideal. Not everyone wants alts and after leveling one they'll probably just collect dust.

The prestige armor isn't too ideal aswel, it would've been nice to use it on other same-type characters aswel.

Now it's pretty much, once again, if you want to be the new race we've made you gotta spend money. And if you also want that prestige armor you have to level up some new character aswel. How is that not stupid

this blizz employee is full of shit.
    Didn't answer single detailed question.

7+ Year Old Account
    Isn't the point of "Vanilla servers" top go back to the original lvl. 1-60 experience? I don't have any interest in them, but if people are asking for "Vanilla" they should get that, warts and all, no expanded classes, no new races, no changed and updated mechanics. Give people the chance to take of their rose colored glasses nostalgia for "back in the day" and see if they actually enjoy that.

Now it's pretty much, once again, if you want to be the new race we've made you gotta spend money.
    Well, it's been this way since TBC o_O

My mage was Undead, but when TBC came out I decided I wanted to play as BE mage, sadly, there's only one option: level yet another mage. Needless to say, I wasn't enthusiastic about doing so.

WotLK added an option to change char's race which I gladly paid for.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-11-05 at 02:59 PM. Reason: messed up...

Deleted
    Q: Will the mission table/follower system carry forward into Battle for Azeroth?
    A: The team likes the follower system and would like to move forward with it, but nothing to announce as of now.
    ;_; 10chars

So many questions about Classic that aren't answered. They clearly have barely begun on it; they just wanted to announce it so people would stop complaining. Will the leveling be as slow as it used to be? Are raids still going to be 40-man? Will there still only be one difficulty, or will they make multiple like it is now? Will resistance gear farming still be a thing? Will arduous rep grinds still be present? Will the LFG queue exist? Will achievements exist? Will the collection journal exist? (Please god, I hope it does. That is one thing that will absolutely not be an improvement if they go back to how it was.) Really the main question is - how much work are they going to put into it? Are they actually going to work on it and change stuff, or are they just going to make sure it's stable and put it out there? Hard to say what the better option is, honestly.

Deleted
    This interview just sums the whole weekend up they all seem unsure on what’s happening. No hype or anything just sidestepping questions and playing down most things.

Really fecking strange unveiling. Go back and watch Legion and WoD unveiling’s, the energy and excitement built the hype they was proud in their product, they seem uncertain with BFA