Poll: Which you prefer?

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    My only QoL besid graphics is for LFG, even if they make the BfA pvppve sharding I can't stand playing a game while I'm 30y old and waste an entire afternoon

Yelling at IF for a Tank
    Going on foot to Scarlet
    Getting ganked
    Reaching Scarlet
    Tank left
    Going back to IF
    Getting ganked in the process
    Spamming in trade at IF to a tank
    Ending the day by not doing Scarlet at all

Holy fuck no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Nah, it's not the true classic experience. I don't really care personally, I played vanilla, no interest in doing it again unless a lot of my guild does it and does progression raiding.

Outside of game breaking bugs and exploits, they should not change anything. Let it fester for a bit, and once people realize how much they miss all the little QoL changes and updates and improvements, start giving it a facelift. If you start off with *any* changes, there will always be a crowd that will complain about them never trying pure vanilla. I'm partially against them fixing the bugs/exploits. Let someone reckoning bomb a whole raid.
    sounds like you're going to busting out the old xerox lcd, pentium 4, geforce 5700 combo as well then for the "TRUE!" experience.
    lest you look like a modern day pleb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekys12yearold brother View Post
    that reaction was kind of the point.
    it's profoundly stupid for a reason.
    Its not stupid, its proper MMORPG game that many people want. Retail has changed so much that it doesn't resemble MMORPG, its more like theme park arcade game. Different game for different audience.

Just because you don't want to play, doesn't mean its stupid. Heck, I think command tables are stupid, 4 modes of same content is stupid, random match making is stupid, running around as god one shooting everything is stupid, quest objectives being near quest giver NPC is stupid (he can go and get stuff himself), mobs aligned to perfect grids for brainless pulling is stupid, players being one and only hero is super stupid, being able to craft best items with skill of 1 is stupid. Does that mean that retail is stupid? Nope, its simply for different audience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Its not stupid, its proper MMORPG game that many people want. Retail has changed so much that it doesn't resemble MMORPG, its more like theme park arcade game. Different game for different audience.

Just because you don't want to play, doesn't mean its stupid. Heck, I think command tables are stupid, 4 modes of same content is stupid, random match making is stupid, running around as god one shooting everything is stupid, quest objectives being near quest giver NPC is stupid (he can go and get stuff himself), mobs aligned to perfect grids for brainless pulling is stupid, players being one and only hero is super stupid, being able to craft best items with skill of 1 is stupid. Does that mean that retail is stupid? Nope, its simply for different audience.
    it's like you can't pick up on obvious sarcasm...

sounds like you're going to busting out the old xerox lcd, pentium 4, geforce 5700 combo as well then for the "TRUE!" experience.
    lest you look like a modern day pleb.
    The hardware isn't a big deal, nor did it make the game experience any more genuine. Unless you played on a toaster, max graphics and low latency were pretty easy to achieve in 2004 Classic WoW.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I can understand how one would want them, but I have no idea if you can just pop that graphic update from WoD on an old code from 2004 (without the patch steps it took inbetween to the engine)

But really....If you want that pure Vanilla experience, you don't get to have chocolate bits in your icecream nor a strawberry sauce on top

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I cannot wait for Classic servers and I hope they get their own sub-forum here, so all the complaints can be collected in one place. Because you know there will be so many....
    There is a sub forum for wow classic and this thread is in it so i dont exactly understand wth are YOU asking for....

Deleted
    it's like you can't pick up on obvious sarcasm...
    With so many shitposters here voting for worst option because they don't want to play classic, sarcasm is easy to miss.

Just make a poll if classic should have bugs and exploits. You'll immediately see how many people here are posting and voting for no other reason than to ruin any possible discussion.

Deleted
    Updated graphics would be cool

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Nope. Don't like it? Then its not for you. Stay away from this forum please.
    considering the statement was "can we just all agree that if they just take retail and make classic the only content available it's the stupidest thing ever?" you kind of said you want the classic servers to be current wow with classic content. I mean it was already posed in a negative light. buy yes it would be bad and a lot of people would probably boycott blizzard for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    reckoning bomb did not work inside raids
    It was used to kill Kazzak, kind of how it got famous. You know. The 40 man raid boss?
    – C.S. Lewis

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    All can say is that all those wanting to add all these changes to vanilla/classic really don't want vanilla/classic at all..

you did not play vanilla did you?
    Yes, yes I did. I would link you the video, but if you just google kazzak reckoning bomb, you'll see a paladin one shotting him in the blasted lands or something.
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Simple question, you rather play vanilla with todays graphics or vanilla's graphics?
    People already use new models on pirate servers. So the answer should be obvious to you.

..........and blasted lands is not inside a raid
    Yes, it's a zone, and has been one for a very long time.

It was a hyperbole, which clearly went straight over your head.

Let them hack the floors of AQ again or whatever, happy? Or plague major cities from ZG. I wasn't going to list every game breaking bug and exploit that ravaged vanilla.
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    Well with today's graphics if you set everything to low you pretty much have vanilla graphics.
    I'm all for the newer graphics (without new spell effects, models and animations of course)

10+ Year Old Account
    In my personal TBC-baby (I mean, what is the TBC version of Wrathbaby?) opinion, WoW didn't look top notch even on release, so nowadays, the graphics will be EXTREMELY dated. Therefore, the graphics should be updated to today's WoW's standard, otherwise, we might be looking at something VERY jarring.

For comparison, this is 3D mark 2005, of the same GPU era, to see what I mean by "top notch graphics at the time of WoW's release":

15+ Year Old Account
    People should not forget how retarded those human and tauren old models look like...

Deleted
    I want OLD models but today's graphic.

Deleted
    nowadays game looks like some DBZ on crack with flashy effects everywhere at least from what i saw from streams. vanilla was pretty tame about that and not much visual shit going on so you could actually see what was going on not to mention it doesn't take a strong pc to run it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Simple question, you rather play vanilla with todays graphics or vanilla's graphics?
    I am sorry, I had the thought that since people chanted for classic/vanilla, that they would be expecting and okay with the old graphics.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..