Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    We can stop freaking out.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/17#dataset=95

Not great by any means but we aren't garbage. It's pretty balanced thus far. I will say that there was not a fight where I felt like rogue really did anything special, which a lot of classes did seem to have. There's no Mistress this tier for us to shine on, at least from heroic experience.
    I think you totally missed the point of how T21 comparison works... But ye - congrats to this "great discovery" lul

That 3% tier bonus gain will really help keep sub up in the rankings. Not that it matters. Hardly any of you guys are in the world first race anyway and can kill the boss regardless without perfect raid composition so dont live and die on sims and try enjoy the last raid. You're gonna have it for awhile

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    That 3% tier bonus gain will really help keep sub up in the rankings. Not that it matters. Hardly any of you guys are in the world first race anyway and can kill the boss regardless without perfect raid composition so dont live and die on sims and try enjoy the last raid. You're gonna have it for awhile
    Our guild is aiming for top 5 on realm, so it kinda matters.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy View Post
    Our guild is aiming for top 5 on realm, so it kinda matters.
    After checking your logs and guild it prob. won't matter at all. you are exclusively gray logs, at this point you should prolly read a guide. Also your guild was 4/9 in TOS will be pretty hard to be #5. I'm with RobertoCarlos enjoy the raid as long as you can

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggerflogger View Post
    you are exclusively gray logs
    Just checked, and mostly green, some blue, some gray. If you talk about all rogue performance: That requires gear, not a guide.
    You show me someone of the same ilvl without tierpieces that reaches purple and I can compare my gameplay to theirs. Haven't found one so far.
    You are right tho, my gameplay is not perfect yet. Nothing a guide will help me improve tho, just muscle memory mostly. And I have to become adjusted to DfAs TP. It killed me a bunch of times.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggerflogger View Post
    Also your guild was 4/9 in TOS will be pretty hard to be #5.
    The guild recruited a bunch of new people for Antorus. They were lacking players for Mythic beforehand.

It killed me a bunch of times.
    what fight did DfA get you killed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    what fight did DfA get you killed?
    Kil'Garoth. Amazing face-first jump into the beam.

I can see that happening. I really hope it gets fixed but seeing as they still haven't fixed DfA on the final boss in Eye of Azshara I don't have high hopes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbler View Post
    I can see that happening. I really hope it gets fixed but seeing as they still haven't fixed DfA on the final boss in Eye of Azshara I don't have high hopes
    Jumping in the laser is clearly my fault. I can wait that out. I just don't particularly think about the TP yet tho.

Use cloak if you think you might hit the laser during DFA or just do a normal eviscerate. If it kills you a lot for some reason just swap to MfD -- it's not that much worse.

The tuning patch has to happen today right?

So let's see what happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    The tuning patch has to happen today right?

So let's see what happens.
    dont have high expectations. they will probably nerf our t20 set bonuses so we "want" the new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my fucking god, what was blizzard thinking when they made Kin'gorath, it sucks when you use fucking DfA and Shadowstrike @#$%%

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Rogue
    Outlaw
    All damage abilities increased by 4%.

Items
    Assassination
    Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Your Deadly or Wound Poison critical strike now generate 3 Energy (was 2 Energy).
    Subtlety
    Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Backstab and Shadowstrike now have a 4% chance (was 3%) to grant Shadow Gestures.
    Not very optimistic...

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Rogue
    Outlaw

Items
    Assassination
    Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Your Deadly or Wound Poison critical strike now generate 3 Energy (was 2 Energy).
    Subtlety
    Regalia of the Dashing Scoundrel 4-piece – Backstab and Shadowstrike now have a 4% chance (was 3%) to grant Shadow Gestures.
    Not very optimistic...
    and this is totally typical blizzard. this is why i am giving up hope on the rogue class. call me old school, but the removal of the hybrid tax and homogenization were some of the worst things for rogues ever to happen.

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Rogue
    Outlaw

Items
    Assassination
    Subtlety
    Not very optimistic...
    Yeah, I was #1 dps on 3-4 fight sin H Antorus week 1, top 3 dps for nearly every fight (outside of high command). It looks grim, we have a monk get 4pc and he shit on the rogues after that, I got funneled approximately 0 gear, so im not very optimistic either lmao.

This is an awful "Buff", and why the fuck give outlaw a 4% buff? no one plays that dead, shit spec.

You are right tho, my gameplay is not perfect yet. Nothing a guide will help me improve tho, just muscle memory mostly. And I have to become adjusted to DfAs TP. It killed me a bunch of times.
    I don't know if you're being serious, but checking a random ST boss from your perfs, I found an issue in about 30sec.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...&view=timeline

Your pull sequence is wrong on so many levels. I'm not even going to bother checking the rest of the fight because it CLEARLY shows you didn't read a guide or anything.

You use Goremaw ASAP, with something like 90 energy. That's gonna overcap you.
    Right away, you Symbols, when you're probably already at full energy, THEN vanish and DfA. You'll probably also lose energy during the DFA because you were already super capped because of Goremaw + SoD.

You just vanish+DfA'd without Finality:Eviscerate, which means your 100% crit chance superbuffed Eviscerate will hit for shit. Prob something like 4M. Maybe not even.

You don't even use the ShD trick to ShD during the falling part of the DfA, meaning your evis don't get buffed from ShD at all. You THEN backstab twice, ShD right after the 2nd backstab during its GCD, to eviscerate only 1 second later, because obviously you were still in GCD from your backstab. So you lose 1sec out of your ShD which means one Shadowstrike. In this case it means your last Eviscerate wasn't buffed by ShD either.

You then use your trinket. Why the fuck did you wait 18sec to use your vial ? It's already bad enough to not wait 18sec to use it.

Your second DfA. You get to max CP, then Symbols then ShD then DfA. Clear lack of knowledge there, too. You should have DfA + spam SoD and ShD during the fall. Your evi would have been buffed by both but you wouldn't have lost 2 sec of their buffs because of the DfA animation.

I probably could go on and on about everything you did wrong during the fight. But that was only the first 40 seconds. There's a reason you're parsing grey, but it's not because you're lacking 2p T21 or anything. That doesn't make you go from 950k DPS to 1.6M.

Edit: Here is the comparison of the same fight I've done, for the first 45 seconds. Just to show you how different that is. During the same period of time, I did almost twice as much damage as you. That's not because I have 8 more ilevel or a set bonus. That doesn't give a +100% damage increase.
    Last edited by Kortiah; 2017-12-05 at 11:51 AM.
    Signatures in 2018 LUL

Anyone here will be changing over to Outlaw?

It is simming highest now. Assassin is the worst spec (on Simcraft).

However, performance in raids is always different to sims.

Who is going pirate?

I wont...

Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    Anyone here will be changing over to Outlaw?

It is simming highest now. Assassin is the worst spec (on Simcraft).
    Simc's own sims show them that high for whatever reason. Ravenholdt sims show Outlaw to be just as shitty as Ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Charles View Post
    Simc's own sims show them that high for whatever reason. Ravenholdt sims show Outlaw to be just as shitty as Ass.
    No clue what you are talking about in regard to the Outlaw comment. It isnt top dog but if you look up this page here : https://www.herodamage.com/rogue/

You can see that Sub is pulling ahead of Sin/Out by 100k ofc those are optimal numbers.

With the 4% dmg buff to Outlaw that gap gets even smaller to more like 18k difference. Ofc we are talking about flawless gameplay , and all relevant legendaries.

Maybe I am a total moron but I would not write off Outlaw that fast.

On a side note that page that I linked is from the Ravenholdt HP, I am pretty sure they would not put it in there if they dont trust those values.
    Last edited by Thum8er; 2017-12-05 at 05:30 PM.