Thread: Dont trust Sims

Deleted

Dont trust Sims

here u can see, that its possible to do decent dps as sin rogue. bosses are more then only patchworkpuppies!

Edit if u dont wanna play in rang 200 guilds

interprete sims
    Last edited by mmoc559b149c56; 2017-11-25 at 05:55 PM.

Deleted
    Simulationcraft is pretty much the best tool to evaluate any class, gear or talentset's performance in a raid setting.

I wouldnt have an issue with this post, but it happens to have a title that shows plain ignorance and complete absence of the understanding of the simulations, and how the data that you get from simulations might be beneficial to a player looking how to better his own gamepaly and numbers.

Now what comes to the video, that is supposed to reinforce the argument ''dont trust sims'', its in its entirety irrelevant. Your whole group does bad dps, the fights last less than 2 minutes and you happen to cut all the times you wipe and not even mentioning that 1.42m on a boss thats in execute is also bad (btw its evident you depleted the key).
    If your only metric for ''decent dps'' as a sin rogue is 1 dungeon, with 4 of your friends and 5 bosses then fine, I'll let you have it and thats perfectly fine, but making posts with fickle arguments saying 'Dont trust Sims', is completely retarded.

Deleted
    Simulationcraft is pretty much the best tool to evaluate any class, gear or talentset's performance in a raid setting.

I wouldnt have an issue with this post, but it happens to have a title that shows plain ignorance and complete absence of the understanding of the simulations, and how the data that you get from simulations might be beneficial to a player looking how to better his own gameplay and numbers.

Now what comes to the video, that is supposed to reinforce the argument ''dont trust sims'', its in its entirety irrelevant. Your whole group does bad dps, the fights last less than 2 minutes and you happen to cut all the times you wipe and not even mentioning that 1.42m on a boss thats in execute is also bad (btw its evident you depleted the key).
    If your only metric for ''decent dps'' as a sin rogue is 1 dungeon, with 4 of your friends and 5 bosses then fine, I'll let you have it and thats perfectly fine, but making posts with fickle arguments saying 'Dont trust Sims', is completely retarded.

So this is what rogue threads are like...

Deleted
    a little piece of hope xD

Deleted

I wouldnt have an issue with this post, but it happens to have a title that shows plain ignorance and complete absence of the understanding of the simulations, and how the data that you get from simulations might be beneficial to a player looking how to better his own gameplay and numbers.

Nothing worth here. Closing.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.