Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Better than him stabbing the planet and somehow only damaging one zone when an impact of that magnitude would wipe out most life on Azeroth.

Sargeras needed erasing from the story, not locking away.
    Let's be honest here you people would bitch and whine no matter what.

Patience, young one. Be glad you got to "see" him for once. We'll be able to kill him once we're cleaving planets in twain with our weapons. At the current rate of power creep, I'd wager about 2-3 xpacks until we're at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    People still think Broxigar really wounded Sargeras? Wake up: Broxigar is a mere Orc, one of the simpliest and weakest race in the universe. You really think a mere orc could seriously have wounded the most powerfull being in the whole Blizzard universe (don't speak about the Void Lords, Chronicles explicitly say the Void Lord fear the Titans, Titans are more powerfull than them, that's precisely why they wanted to corrupt them) with a WOODEN axe? Really? Even with the blessing of Cenarius, who's, i remember you, weakest than 5 orcs after they drank a demon's blood.

Broxigar is a only-book character, who has no sense, his appearence in the game is only an easter egg, but it's like Me'dan: he is NOT canon, therefore, he couldn't wound Sargeras; but it has not importance, because even if we admit Broxigar is canon, he CAN'T wound Sargeras, this is simply impossible: even if EVERY living form in the WHOLE Azeroth were to unite their strengh and attack Sargeras, he would annihilate them in less than 1 second.
    Sargeras is litteraly the size of a planet, you DON'T fight a planet, you simply find another way to win, but it's not fighting him.

Oh, and the Burning Legion is FAR from being defeated: there is plenty of demons still on Azeroth, among them, Eredars, who have the mastery to create summon portals to other Burning Legion worlds.
    But let's say they magicaly disappear (no doubts Blizzard will chose that way), there are plenty of Eredars or Nathrezims who have the intelligence and the power to lead the Burning Legion; yes, the Burning Legion will probably let us alone for a while, because we defeated their supreme ruler, but there is a secret: demons are purely evil by nature, they were spreading death and destruction in the universe well before Sargeras united them under the Burning Legion flag, and they will do it again, even if Sargeras is not here anymore, they don't care, they only live to spread death and destruction.
    The Burning Legion is FAAAAAAAR from being defeated, even with their master defeated, the emons will never stop from doing what they were doing, if you truly want to end the Burning Legion once for all: you have to annihilate EVERY DEMON IN THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, AND PERMANENTLY DESTROY THEIR SOULS.
    Most of the people who screech about lore know jack shit about it. They just want to bitch and will latch onto anything and everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This is established in lore as definitely having happened. Denying it is really silly.
    Denying new current lore is far sillier. You don't like how it played out. That's fine. It still happened and it still has an explanation whether you want to accept it or not.
    Last edited by xanzul; 2017-11-30 at 05:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Side note: The Axe of Cenarius was not a piece of Azeroth's magic. Malfurion crafted the weapon via druidic magic, as instructed by Cenarius, during the War of the Ancients - Before anyone even knew Azeroth was a Titan. It's just an axe that is as hard as diamond. It literally has no connection to the Titans or Azeroth at all.

It was also considered when they were deciding what the Arms warrior artifact weapon would be, but a wooden axe did not feel fitting of the class. (https://twitter.com/craig_amai/statu...86887876120577)
    Created using druidic magic, the axe was enchanted with a piece of Kalimdor's magic

Pretty sure Kalimdor is a part of Azeroth. However, Doomhammer as an example is NOT a piece of Azeroth's magic, it's not even from this planet. What makes Doomhammer so great that it's better than Axe of Cenarius, the only weapon to have ever wounded Sargeras?

Quote Originally Posted by Doranian123 View Post
    What if instead of shrinking him the Titans scaled us up and we had to block attacks made to azeroth with tanks ECT in the stars
    How about we just play the fucking game and stop the monday morning quarterbacking when it comes to every single fucking aspect of wow whether it is game development or story or anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by mrlowrider View Post
    mythic only mode was a mistake
    As someone who will never get into mythic modes - the only time mythic mode is a mistake is when non representative resources are spent on preparing said content.

It is unlikely that this single fight with almost all art assets in existent would entail huge resource investment.

I do not consider said fight to be wrong JUST BECAUSE it is exclusive to hard modes, it is common to have content divided that way.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    I feel like some of you people need to uninstall WoW and go play a sci-fi MMO. This game is still fantasy even if there are crazy titanic beings every now and then. We don't need to start commandeering star ships and firing continent-busting lasers at a planet-sized titan anytime soon.
    Suspension of disbelief is a thing but no one wants to accept that. They want total realism in their world where they slay dragons with fireballs.

People still think Broxigar really wounded Sargeras? Wake up: Broxigar is a mere Orc, one of the simpliest and weakest race in the universe. You really think a mere orc could seriously have wounded the most powerfull being in the whole Blizzard universe (don't speak about the Void Lords, Chronicles explicitly say the Void Lord fear the Titans, Titans are more powerfull than them, that's precisely why they wanted to corrupt them) with a WOODEN axe? Really? Even with the blessing of Cenarius, who's, i remember you, weakest than 5 orcs after they drank a demon's blood.
    Yes, that's established in lore. He minorly wounded Sargeras with a wooden axe.

Broxigar is a only-book character, who has no sense, his appearence in the game is only an easter egg, but it's like Me'dan: he is NOT canon, therefore, he couldn't wound Sargeras; but it has not importance, because even if we admit Broxigar is canon, he CAN'T wound Sargeras, this is simply impossible: even if EVERY living form in the WHOLE Azeroth were to unite their strengh and attack Sargeras, he would annihilate them in less than 1 second.
    Sargeras is litteraly the size of a planet, you DON'T fight a planet, you simply find another way to win, but it's not fighting him.
    Brox is canon and so is me'dan.

What I want to know is where he came from, he just appeared @ Azeroth w/ no explanation.

I mean a possible slight Influence, in a special mythic only phase does not make me feel any better
    Because fighting Sargeras might be one of those things only the most mythic of heroes are destined for?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Blizzard, I want to fight Sargeras!
    Yo dawg, you might be too late.

Blizzard couldn't give us a proper Deathwing fight. You surely had no chance of meeting Sargeras in combat.

Blizzard, I want to fight Sargeras!
    Well, you can't.

What would (will) the mechanics be in a Sargeras fight? Watch out for that whole "You dodged his attack, so it struck the planet you were standing on instead. Now you are in space, surrounded by flying chunks of planet." Bubble hearth if you got one. Let's hope your hearth is set to Vindicaar.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

I would bet there is no Mythic phase... Unless it means we use Illidan to fight him, 1vs1.
    I mean, we are supposed to be inside the Vindicaar, we left with everyone else... Only Illidan was left behind, and it is only Illidan in front of him right now. (and the pantheon)

There is clearly a portal on the sword tho, maybe he is being reserved for the next expansion.

I'm sure my little pointy metal daggers will make swift work of the literal god of death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Hehh peeps,...so fking simple...Do you have an enemy, huge like a planet? Then open a wound on it (phase 1 with the spaceship and perhaps where Brox injured him long time ago, therefore weakened the skin or whatever outside defense mechanism he have) enter via the wound into the body and try to reach the heart, brain or any important part (phase 2, against organisms inside a titan`s body) and when you reached it, destroy it...(phase 3....whatever you like)
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2017-11-30 at 06:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a moot point given we kill Argus who is just as strong
    Erm, Argus is not as strong, nor anywhere near as strong as Sargeras. Sarg took on the entire pantheon at full strength. Argus is probably just a bit stronger then Aggramar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    This is something i'd expect from dankdruid, who are you and what did you to do aquamonkey?
    Why? "The Axe of Cenarius is a piece of Azeroth's magic."
    No, instead, the mage poured all that he was given by the others at the tiny, insignificant wound Brox's ax—a piece of Kalimdor's magic itself—had managed.
    --The Sundering

"Azeroth, the most powerful titan in existence, stronger than Sargeras."
    Nestled within the world's core was one of Aggramar's kin—one far more powerful than any yet encountered.
    [...]
    If brought to maturity, this new titan could exceed even Sargeras's considerable might, [Eonar] argued. Indeed, it could become their greatest warrior, one capable of neutralizing the void lods once and for all.
    [...]
    [Aman'Thul] told Sargeras of Azeroth, a fledgling world-soul with more potential than any other the Pantheon had ever seen...

--Chronicle V1

"Titans, the most powerful creatures in the physical universe."
    Even more extraordinary than the naaru were the colossal titans. Their spirits—known as world-souls—formed deep within the fiery core of a small number of worlds.
    --Chronicle V1

"What should have happened".

Yeah, no. What "should" have happened, has happened now. The makers of the game dictate that shit, not you.