Page 1 of 3
LastLast

EU: Don't build the Nether Disruptor

The EU nether disruptor just restarted it's construction. The next buff is the "Fate Smiles Upon You" buff. If we manage to hold off on completing this building until atleast monday, we will have the chance to refund our failed bonus roll coins on the first day of Antorus. Please share with your guildies and the likes.

While what you are saying absolutely makes sense, I believe - and we all know it - people will dump everything into it regardless. Far too few keep track of this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if everyone on MMO-C held back.. It'd still go up at about the same speed. Most players don't visit MMO-C, or care.

Deleted
    It's gone up by 5% before its even hit prime time, chances are it'll be built and dead before the reset happens, very sadly.

It's an automatic system is it not? Are ppl still farming that shit? ID have guessed they put it on autopilot by now rather than trust players to pick and choose.

We cant really influence it much since blizzard made it so it automatically gets % over time because of less players doing the quests there. Shitty timing is shitty. The dungeon world event should have been next week too for one free hc item :P.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    We cant really influence it much since blizzard made it so it automatically gets % over time because of less players doing the quests there. Shitty timing is shitty. The dungeon world event should have been next week too for one free hc item :P.
    I bet this was all orchestrated by grandpa blizzard.

The buffs don't work on Argus, if you haven't noticed yet.

To be honest the people who even still contribute to the Broken Shore buildings at this point are the filthiest of casuals so.. tough luck.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The buffs don't work on Argus, if you haven't noticed yet.
    Yet coins are refunded in Karazhan, which isn't technically Broken Isles, so it's not crazy to assume they will be refunded in Antorus too.

I just dumped 1k resources in it.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Telling people not to do something on the internet is the fastest way to get it done, This happened on NA Servers when ToS Launched.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Even if everyone on MMO-C held back.. It'd still go up at about the same speed. Most players don't visit MMO-C, or care.
    This^
    Not enough people realize the MMO-C people are just a microscopic proportion of total WoW population.

Deleted
    This buff as many of the broken shore buffs will most likely be inactive in antorus so....meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    It's an automatic system is it not? Are ppl still farming that shit? ID have guessed they put it on autopilot by now rather than trust players to pick and choose.
    remember every command center you get a mission for 5 turn ins then multiply thatby how many alts people would have for example i have 6 toons some are still sitting with like 500-66 resources still to turn in

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    remember every command center you get a mission for 5 turn ins then multiply thatby how many alts people would have for example i have 6 toons some are still sitting with like 500-66 resources still to turn in
    In 7.3 Blizzard significantly reduced AP reward and removed chest from turn-in, so nobody does those missions any more, there's almost zero sense in doing it.
    This is the first time in months where it actually makes sense to stockpile Legionfall War Supplies on every character in case Nether Disruptor isn't done before Wednesday.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Even at soon to be AK55, the straight up AP Command Center mission is much much better.

500 Legionfall Resources is maybe only slightly better then a regular AP mission which can be as short as like 4 hours or less depending on class/items.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Even at soon to be AK55, the straight up AP Command Center mission is much much better.

500 Legionfall Resources is maybe only slightly better then a regular AP mission which can be as short as like 4 hours or less depending on class/items.
    maybe soo but im going through my toons to put the supplies in the tower and the distrupters almost at 20%....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    In 7.3 Blizzard significantly reduced AP reward and removed chest from turn-in, so nobody does those missions any more, there's almost zero sense in doing it.
    This is the first time in months where it actually makes sense to stockpile Legionfall War Supplies on every character in case Nether Disruptor isn't done before Wednesday.
    seems ppl still do it was well as the wqs the distruptor is currently at 17%

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    maybe soo but im going through my toons to put the supplies in the tower and the distrupters almost at 20%....
    Buildings move faster then ever before since fairly recent, thankfully. Because mage tower skin and legendary follower gear (AP/Gold/Resources) is still highly desired.

And the bonus coins/bonus AP is always nice too.

Still some nice WQ on the island, and new characters doing their rep/nethershard stuff, including me on a new 110.

seems ppl still do it was well as the wqs the distruptor is currently at 17%
    Is that US? EU Disruptor is at 13%, meaning it progressed about 10% in 24 hours period. It will speed up a bit after Mage Tower is complete, but I think we're safe.