Thread: "Retailer"

10+ Year Old Account

"Retailer"

No, it's not a thing.
    https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=retailer

Stop using it. You make it sound like anyone who's not using vanilla is on P2P and those are aren't using the expansions are playing on pirated servers.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

LOL! This fucking sub forum needs to be closed down, seriously.

The point being?

but how else will my smug superiority complex have legs to stand on!? I need terms to make myself feel better!

Deleted
    They will stop using it when the top best guild will clear everything commenting "gg easy, give us next expansion blizzard"

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...glish/retailer

Swear I'm going to bump this thread every time I see some idiot using the word.

This sub is pure garbage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    but how else will my smug superiority complex have legs to stand on!? I need terms to make myself feel better!
    You want some milk and cookies?

Quote Originally Posted by Legendix187- View Post
    You want some milk and cookies?
    Yeah actually I do, chocolate chip!

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

It's already retarded seeing as how the official Classic servers, will be part of "Retail", as in it'll be managed, provided and sold by Blizzard.
    I'm sure some of the "Crusaders" will scoff and stick to their free, pirated servers "for honor" either way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Yeah actually I do, chocolate chip!
    I offer you milk and cookies and you want to add chocolate!?
    F*cking retailer!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It's already retarded seeing as how the official Classic servers, will be part of "Retail", as in it'll be managed, provided and sold by Blizzard.
    I'm sure some of the "Crusaders" will scoff and stick to their free, pirated servers "for honor" either way.
    Until they get shutdown

10+ Year Old Account
    We encourage posters to be respectful. This thread isn't going anywhere useful and seems to be doing little else except causing drama.

Closed.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."