Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This crappy tablet was finally able to load the images! Dat void Hawkstrider... :d

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This crappy tablet was finally able to load the images! Dat void Hawkstrider... :d
    Meh not really keen on Hawkstriders.

I prefer Insect type mounts like the Grinning Reaver. Picked it up when it came out in WoD as a little treat for my birthday.

Second and third would be Dragons and Raptors hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Meh not really keen on Hawkstriders.

I prefer Insect type mounts like the Grinning Reaver. Picked it up when it came out in WoD as a little treat for my birthday.

Second and third would be Dragons and Raptors hands down.
    I second that, but the Void variety appeals to me where the "regular" ones using the old, outdated textures fail.
    As for insect mounts I can but agree, it's a shame that they didn't add more of them, nor made a mount out of the black Draenor Reaver. There was also hope that the "Nightmare Wasp" in Legion would be a mount, but no Sir... <.<

The thing is with hardcoding you can only change so much before a major issue can occur. All I can say is adding more probably would have created more issues than could be solved. Key word is probably in all this of course.

Sometimes with hardcoding it's nigh impossible.

I'm not trying to defend them god no but hardcoding is a kind of big deal in games. It's better to work around it than try to fix it which is why they continuously made larger bags.

- - - Updated - - -

Could you find a source on that please?

Last I remember they said the default bag space was one of the few things hardcoded into the game. Hardcoding does not mean you can't change it. Just that if you do you can risk the possibility of more issues. Which is why bigger bags were a better workaround.

Which says to me they have found a way to slightly increase it and if possible will continue to do so over time.
    I cba to go through the whole q/a to find the exact quotes but you can see at https://wow.gamepedia.com/Backpack scroll down to where they talk about 2016 blizzcon the hardcode excuse they gave for years wasn't true, and that's why we're finally getting slightly bigger bags now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyntos View Post
    Seems to be the Map for the Szenario, in which we recrute the Nightfallen for the Horde.

Afar from that:
    Does anybody notices the changes to Silithus? The sword is WAY bigger than before...
    Likely a placeholder, since it's not even stuck into silithus in that pic. When you think about it though, that's probably how big the sword should be.

Changing topic, does anyone recognise that green island to the west of Silithus in AzeriteBG1? 'Cause I sure as hell don't.

Edit: It looks like the Lost Isles. I didn't recognise it due to never having rolled a Goblin.
    Last edited by EbonBehelit; 2017-12-01 at 12:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygons View Post
    Seriously hope they use the Nathanos model for an allied race.
    Right? Fuck.
    I would race change my forsaken mage in a heartbeat
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You'll also defend anything. HAHAHAHA.

Show me those posts about it being pay 2 win or people claiming they didn't have a smart phone.

God you're a loser. They already admitted they lied about "tech limiting us increasing backpack".

"It can probably be expanded upon". It can definitely be expanded upon. Last time I checked it was 2018 in a month. Why didn't they just give us a new bag slot?
    You are a pain in the ass.

Every single post of SCARECROWZ is pure whining and tears.

Can't believe mod let you post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Say whaat? As in it won't be possible for people to obtain them any longer? Does that include the meta mounts? o.O
    Meta achievement now awards both. Presume this is for timewalking.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    I cba to go through the whole q/a to find the exact quotes but you can see at https://wow.gamepedia.com/Backpack scroll down to where they talk about 2016 blizzcon the hardcode excuse they gave for years wasn't true, and that's why we're finally getting slightly bigger bags now.
    Ok fair enough.

Thank you for linking a source and I'm always happy to admit when I'm wrong.

To be honest I haven't had any bagspace issues yet. Ironically Transmog and Void Storage were a godsend. Hell the wardrobe was a godsend to my Void storage.

To be honest I think people should want to get an authenticator. Extra security is always nice imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by desdelian View Post
    What, why?
    Ulduar timewalking methinks.

Deleted
    I would really like to see the bank and the bags of the cry babies that cry for the +4 slots.

The silvermoon minimaps may have to do with the Void Elves starter campaign. Showing them leaving or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Meta achievement now awards both. Presume this is for timewalking.
    Oh yeah, I had forgotten about that. Makes sense, since they'd probably give notice WAY in advance if they were planning to make certain mounts unobtainable.

Deleted
    So, I don't have to bother with the 10m ulduar meta because of the fucking razorscale achievement? Great.

Ahhh give me nathanos undead allready!

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277410/n...ithid-bulldogs

Nightborne mount!

Those robo-dogs are amazing. Hoping they'll "roll" rather than use the tired old Plague hound run animation!

I'm working on my Nightfallen Exalted rep at just 75 per WQ!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.wowhead.com/news=277410/n...ithid-bulldogs

Nightborne mount!

Those robo-dogs are amazing. Hoping they'll "roll" rather than use the tired old Plague hound run animation!
    LOL! Fr though?! Also, I don't want to change this discussion but why did you change your "location" :C

Perks of getting it all out of the way at the start of Legion.

All I need I'm guessing is Army of the Light for Lightforged Draenei.

Can't imagine what rep Zandalar trolls, Dark Iron Dwarves or Void Elves would use if there even will be any. Surely they wouldn't introduce reps for them for BFA would they?

Perks of getting it all out of the way at the start of Legion.

All I need I'm guessing is Army of the Light for Lightforged Draenei.

Can't imagine what rep Zandalar trolls, Dark Iron Dwarves or Void Elves would use if there even will be any.
    Those of us that started much later in the expansion can still do it. 75 Rep per WQ seems kind of daunting but I mean you figure 75 rep x(however many WQs you do until exalted) and you'll be exalted. Lots of people never look at the "big picture" unfortunately :c

Did they implement the PvP on/off toggle like they mentioned at Blizzcon? I believe they said that was coming in 7.3.5 along with the zone scaling changes.