Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No help to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by RJMAR View Post
    I did it with the razer naga for years but since u cant set a ms it wouldn't be consistent. It was a habit i didn't even think about
    I didn’t know it was wrong either. I used the razer app to mill for me in the past. Never got banned for that though.
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

So what exactly do you need help with? Because short of digging up some dirt on the devs and blackmailing them, you're not getting unbanned. Whether we think you deserve it or not is totally irrelevant.

Btw: I think you do. I don't believe you're telling the whole truth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drobu View Post
    He set the software to spam the ability at 5 MS (millisecond) for a rapid fire action while just holding down the button once.
    Ah, I thought he was talking about the ability 'MS' or a button, yeah.. Then that is bad.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Having it as a click is what costed me it

Quote Originally Posted by RJMAR View Post
    I did it with the razer naga for years but since u cant set a ms it wouldn't be consistent. It was a habit i didn't even think about
    I have both Razer keyboard and mouse. You can definitely set a ms with the software.

Secondly, either you or someone botted on your account. There's no way it's related to a keybind. I've used them before by accident since I have it bought to M1-M5 on my keyboard and myself or my cat like to hit them so I'm clicking or spamming 1 letter ever 1 ms (yeah, I hate holding left click in one game ) and never once had an issue other than it causes me to get disconnected from the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Pawstruck View Post
    So what exactly do you need help with? Because short of digging up some dirt on the devs and blackmailing them, you're not getting unbanned. Whether we think you deserve it or not is totally irrelevant.

Btw: I think you do. I don't believe you're telling the whole truth.
    One, some advice which I've gotten. Two, spread this information to anyone else who may be doing what I did. and idc really what you think if I'm telling the truth or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    I have both Razer keyboard and mouse. You can definitely set a ms with the software.

Secondly, either you or someone botted on your account. There's no way it's related to a keybind. I've used them before by accident since I have it bought to M1-M5 on my keyboard and myself or my cat like to hit them so I'm clicking or spamming 1 letter ever 1 ms (yeah, I hate holding left click in one game ) and never once had an issue other than it causes me to get disconnected from the server.
    I had 2 buttons macro'ed into one. ahh never really played around with the marco setting for the razer.

Blizzards Terms of Use #6:

“Account Suspension/Deletion.

BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ANY BNET ACCOUNT OR WORLD OF WARCRAFT ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of this Terms of Use or the EULA.”

It doesn’t matter what you did or didn’t do, remember, it’s their game and they can do whatever the hell they want.

Haha nice excuse.

Fucking firehack user.

Ignore the once more majority of mmo-champion that cant tell apart a mouse from a monitor, they have an opinion somehow.

You didnt do anything wrong, in reality, you just set the command at a low rate which triggers the bot ban, you can appeal all you want but they wont review your case personally,and you are usually talking to random clueless people at support for this stuff, same as talking to a random chick at your ISP.

In other words, not much you can do other than spam call them till someone higher up responds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
    I didn’t know it was wrong either. I used the razer app to mill for me in the past. Never got banned for that though.
    Other people don't too. Pretty sure he is not telling us the whole truth here.

Also, someone said 500 day ban (don't know if it's true or not), but it's impossible for the first time offender to get this much. Most blatant botters got half a year ban, not 1.5 years.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Ignore the once more majority of mmo-champion that cant tell apart a mouse from a monitor, they have an opinion somehow.

You didnt do anything wrong, in reality, you just set the command at a low rate which triggers the bot ban, you can appeal all you want but they wont review your case personally,and you are usually talking to random clueless people at support for this stuff, same as talking to a random chick at your ISP.

In other words, not much you can do other than spam call them till someone higher up responds.
    Thanks Potis, yeah. I guess maybe spread some awareness of that this could happen. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    Other people don't too. Pretty sure he is not telling us the whole truth here.

Also, someone said 500 day ban (don't know if it's true or not), but it's impossible for the first time offender to get this much. Most blatant botters got half a year ban, not 1.5 years.
    My ban is for 6 months. Released 6/1/2018. Idk where he got the 500 from. And like you said others don't know this and this is why I am sharing it, no one may believe me but save one account its a succesful day

Something doesn't add up here.

I've been using Razer Synapse and the CUE for years and have never had a problem with it. (and yes I have used it like you claimed to use it) And many others have used AHK (AutoHotKey) for the same exact purpose.

My account is still intact, and many other accounts are still intact. You are the only person (as of right now) that is complaining of being banned that I can see. If a mass ban wave did infact go out to people who used these programs then these forums and the Blizzard official forums would be flooded.

You got your account banned because you botted, and it wasn't due to these programs, it was due to you actually botting.

And now you are trying to cover up the fact that you botted and you are placing the blame on these programs. Own up to your own mistake and move on, there is nothing worse than trying to lie about something you did.

These threads aren't really allowed on our site as nobody here is able to help you, and they usually devolve into arguments. If you feel you've been unjustly banned, you'll need to contact Blizzard.

Closing this.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions