Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Alternatively, if you need to push your key more than 1 lvl to get your 15 for the week you are also NOT GOOD AT THE GAME and don't need to spend a fucking hour screening people who are often far better than you.
    Someone's got declined from a +13 and is hella salty over it.

When i first came back to legion, it was a bit before NH came out, and when i found out i got a +2 key, i wanted to see what i could do with it...
    A group of free boosters took my key and quickly got it to 16 with me constantly dying from unavoidable dmg...

I personally made the effort afterwards to watch some videos and learn the dungeons since then, but i doubt everyone does that...

So whats the point in KSM?

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    When i first came back to legion, it was a bit before NH came out, and when i found out i got a +2 key, i wanted to see what i could do with it...
    A group of free boosters took my key and quickly got it to 16 with me constantly dying from unavoidable dmg...

I personally made the effort afterwards to watch some videos and learn the dungeons since then, but i doubt everyone does that...

So whats the point in KSM?
    For people not as lucky as you ? But just have like ilvl 950+ and usually one of the lazy leaders will pick you

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    if you haven't done +18 on every dungeon in time, you're not getting into a 15 key lol.
    What would my motivation be to ever complete a level 18 key?

-Best regards, a mythic raider.

People acting like having +15 is some sort of achievment... ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

KSM has been flat out laughable to obtain at multiple points this expansion already, and will be once again in a few more weeks.

Like what the hell where you doing before 7.3 came out when KSM was easier then Heroic KJ even?

If you don't have it yet, you're probably not someone I would want to invite to a high key at this point either. Sorry, not sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Seriously, at this point in the game flat out if you still don't have it alt or otherwise you are bad/lazy/etc and you need to just run your own key and get good at m+.

Not trying to be a dick but this should be everyone's mantra for m+ right now.

You really shouldn't even be concerned with anything but grinding dungeons and learning them and you have your own key for that.

Alternatively, if you need to push your key more than 1 lvl to get your 15 for the week you are also NOT GOOD AT THE GAME and don't need to spend a fucking hour screening people who are often far better than you.
    Go into your bathroom and give the toilet a nice upper decker.

Hey didn't you get kicked from your guild from being bad and harassment of guildmembers? Shocking.

On topic: KSM doesn't mean shit.

Quote Originally Posted by xcess View Post
    For people not as lucky as you ? But just have like ilvl 950+ and usually one of the lazy leaders will pick you
    Dude, during the 54 trait grind, alot of groups formed for the sole purpose of boosting any key, and many groups were able to make a 15 carry... So even if you didn't want to pay for it, a carry was very easy to get into.

My point has nothing to do with me being lucky though, it is about how stupid it is to make a requiermant that can be boosted (for gold or for free... Or by other means) and is not an indicator in any way, shape or form of a certain player.

If you talk about Mythic+ scores, thats a different matter entirely, but still has a lot of problems... (mainly people asking for a +15 key a mythic score that requirs you to complete every single key in the game on at least +17...)

Madness will consume you!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    ..... What in the world is KSM?
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    you do know that M+ dungeons are straight up retarded right? It's a WOTLK zerg fest ala LFD. now with a handy dandy group finder tool, that gives loot to people who put up with the shit.

I hate M dungeons, quit running them after artifact 35 and most of 3 specs of legendarys.

" I'm bad" I refuse to run crap like BRH, nor do + 10 keys with pugs and people not on discord. thankfully you won't find me queuing for your precious keys

you would find me grabbing Realm first Heroic Lich king, oh and Halion, Nef, as well as clearing SSC TK Hyjal, BT and sunwell while relevant. I do know what it means when you put a diamond, moon, square, or a skull and X on a target though.

few things I hate about this xpack, M+ dungeons is at the top of my list, or was. thankfully I simply don't do them

Deleted
    I got KSM in Feb. Ain't done more than 10 M+s in total since then, and probably only 2-3 were 10 or above. My ilvl is 928 ...i doubt that would get me into groups these days. So yeah having the achievement doesn't mean much, especially when you can buy a boost for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    What would my motivation be to ever complete a level 18 key?

-Best regards, a mythic raider.
    Sense of accomplishment. Fun. Artifact power. Bragging rights. Social interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyflute View Post
    Sense of accomplishment. Fun. Artifact power. Bragging rights. Social interaction.
    No one cares how high you push a key.

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    No one cares how high you push a key.
    Sure they do. You don't care. You don't speak for everyone. I'm not advocating some Mythic+ elitism, but the reasons I listed are reasons people run higher keys. I enjoy running high keys, and I enjoy running them with people that enjoy running them.

Sure they do. You don't care. You don't speak for everyone. I'm not advocating some Mythic+ elitism, but the reasons I listed are reasons people run higher keys. I enjoy running high keys, and I enjoy running them with people that enjoy running them.
    Anyone who cares about that kind of stuff is beneath me. M+ score nerds.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    Do I also need 2400 score to run +9 dungeon ?
    Yes. You do. When I PUG M+ I leave 80% of my groups within five minutes. People are just that shit.

I have literallly not completed a >+10 HoV successfully in three months. No one can beat the first boss, two people die to breath EVERY TIME. Sometimes the entire group besides me dies. People are just that shit, I do not blame people demanding 2500+ M+ score for a single second.

Quote Originally Posted by rootbeerboy View Post
    Anyone who cares about that kind of stuff is beneath me. M+ score nerds.
    LOL. Want some salt with that chip, bro?

LOL. Want some salt with that chip, bro?
    I'm a god.

Honestely i got KM achievement and raid achs and good gear and i still dont get invited its crazy..i just dont do m+ a lot only once a week and that crazy score requirement is bs.