Coven Boss Activation and randomly being melee'd

Anyone else having this issue on Coven?

(I have only experienced this on Heroic)

When the frost witch first activates, she jumps down to a random location and melees a random target (presumably one with threat). When I was pugging this on Thursday, I died several times to her activating, jumping down, and meleeing me. Sometimes I died, but if I was at full health I could survive. This happened when standing all over the room. The final solution (since I seemed to be the one she had a hard on for) was that I hugged tanks during activation and they taunted quickly. However, when I was doing it with my guild on Thursday night and Saturday night, she was targeting other raid members and hitting them when she activated. Again, the place she jumped to seemed random. Surely they do not expect the raid to clump on the tanks when she activates do they? It is a non issue on any other activation because they seem to save their threat tables from when they were previous active. It is just that ONE witch who is inactive when fight begins.

Anyone else experience this, or have thoughts/opinions on it? Don't need a "just get better" speech. Killed it several times this lockout already, but this issue has been rather annoying.

Sorry, sounds like you need tanks with better reaction times.

It's not exactly hard to make a taunt macro for her, and they should have at the first sign of it being an issue.

Keep in mind that the boss that goes inactive first, is targettable for a second or two before she jumps up. While your tanks are largely ignoring her, they should still throw something at her.