Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Allied Races,Jinyu and Hozen.What do you think?

No more Elves!

Last edited by TrueHorde; 2017-12-09 at 03:28 AM.

Jinyu definitely, the biggest problem I see with Hozen is their animations. Making them look up to Blizzard quality while not changing Hozen much.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    No more Elves!
    Jinyu are fish elves, so.........

I'd much rather have naga and ethereals over these 3...but I'm not against it, if the occasion fits including them as allied races. Also, Hozen are definately not Sun Wukong standards, mate. They're all about looking stoned off their asses and talking poop-slang.

Also, nobody forces you to play an elf yourself, and you can't decide what other people play, so just ignore them.

Jinyu Shaman would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still hope for the day we get playable Arakkoa!

Jinyu would be cool. Not sure how Hozen would play out though, as I think one of the zones in the new continents has them as an adversary.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Switch Hozen with Mogu.

Replace Mogu with Hozen to be honest. The former just needs a few touches of revamped animations and more customization and then some two-hour long scenario of how an old Mogu clan was found on a large uncharted island that decides to join the Horde due to the Zandalari having joined them as well.

Or they might just not have to decide to. Maybe they could be one of the allied races that get subjugated and beaten into joining a faction, in this case the Horde. I wouldn't mind if they broke the pattern of neatly cultivated diplomacy and chance encounters making allied races join their respective factions but instead have them as an enemy force that gets beaten and then conquered. Could make for far better interactions and scenarios than what we have right now that's already becoming repetitive.
    Last edited by Santern; 2017-12-09 at 03:48 AM.

I would honestly prefer Saurok to Hozen for Horde.

7+ Year Old Account
    I would make my Shaman a Hozen if they were a allied race.

Mogu for horde sounds great until you realize hordes pandas are allied with their slavors. "Nah you're free now so, we cool?" *Mogu raises beer to an unamused panda*.

Have a feeling by the end of BfA, Ogres and Jinyu will be a likely possible addition.
    "They will come for us now, all of them" "Let them come, Frostmourne The Banshee Queen hungers."

Quote Originally Posted by Thrizar View Post
    Mogu for horde sounds great until you realize hordes pandas are allied with their slavors. "Nah you're free now so, we cool?" *Mogu raises beer to an unamused panda*.

Have a feeling by the end of BfA, Ogres and Jinyu will be a likely possible addition.
    Most of the Horde races have experienced conflicts in which they were butchering each other too. I'm not sure why the Mogu would be exempt from what I had written given the Zandalari track record, aka a faction that wanted to conquer and genocide literally everyone two times now, and then joining the Horde due to a storyline.

Entirely opinion but: Jinyu are the dullest, most boring thing that has ever been added to this entire game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throwaway races with barely any variety and no genders. That's why races like Vupera are more likely to be playable as they looked detailed and have both genders already. And yeah, I agree with Hitei, Jinyu are one of the stupidest races they ever brought into the game and Hozen are nearly the same but kinda entertaining still. Hozen could deinitely work if they made them more humanoid and like these:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Entirely opinion but: Jinyu are the dullest, most boring thing that has ever been added to this entire game.
    Feel the same. The monkeys the horde had were at least kind of funny but those MoP fish people are are boring to a punchable level. Give us Naga or Murlochs instead.
    To be honest all of MoP races are kind undesirable in my eyes (including Pandas) and most people seem to agree according to the only 2% of those fat bears for overall population on each side.

Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Feel the same. The monkeys the horde had were at least kind of funny but those MoP fish people are are boring to a punchable level. Give us Naga or Murlochs instead.
    To be honest all of MoP races are kind undesirable in my eyes (including Pandas) and most people seem to agree according to the only 2% of those fat bears for overall population on each side.
    I wouldn't use % numbers to prevent races being added, because you add more races, each race % will naturally go down.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Fuck hozen, death to all of them. Worst species in wow, even the disgusting creatures we call murlocs are more tolerable.

I would love Hozen, Naga, and Mantid to be playable races. Jinyu just seem....dull to me personally. But I could totally get on-board with Murlocs!