Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by serendipity11 View Post
    Nightborn hype! and to a lesser degree void elves. I doubt I'll play lightforged or Highmountain but anything is possible I guess. Priest becoming a void elf and lock a nightborn in BFA.
    It's void elf all the way for me, except for the classes they can't pick, so I guess i will be keeping my NElf Druid, DH, DK and Draenei shaman - but might change that to Dark Iron if they are available as shaman - it's possible they will be, wielding the elements is quite a dark iron thing - but not in the peaceful nature loving way, more in the angry fire god ragnoros way. Don't really care about nightborne that much anymore, suffice it to say, they didn't improve on the faces though I was a big fan of the culture it hardly seems important now, and you wonder why you ever cared that much.

Void elf all the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post

Wow.. They even actually made them do a duckface by default, GG catering for the Millenials, Blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post

Almost positive that a pre-existing blood elf face
    Didn't notice it until now, if it's the case, my bad !
    Last edited by mmoce3896f30ad; 2017-12-06 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Blood elves just better, I would say. I love the tiny detailed differences.
    Something tells me when the blood Elves get new models, it will be the current void model recolored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Wow.. They even actually made them do a duckface by default, GG catering for the Millenials, Blizzard
    Almost positive that a pre-existing blood elf face

7+ Year Old Account
    They look lame to me. Just some more elves but this time they way more dark and brooding which i count as a negative.

Love em, they're amazing, so hot, good looking males. nice looking males - So edgy.. NICE..

SEXY !!!

Look at that ripped body

a manly looking elf race
    This whole post totally weirded me out in an obnoxiously lewd way, while also being hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    People who think like you in regards to void elves are a minority, even among the high elf fanbase.

To get a senseful addition is one thing, but to like something because it is close to something you've always wanted is another. After the void elves' addition, the arguement that people should simply play blood elves if they want to play high elves finally got a meaning behind it.

The only two threads that put any emphasis on this addition being good and senseful have been made by you and I can understand it if you really like them this much, but so many don't and its a thorn in the eye for a huge number of Alliance players that aren't high elf fans in the first place as it takes a dump on the faction theme in its entirety.
    I love them, and so will every other alliance player who doesn't care about lore(and many who do care will love them anyway).

You lore folks think everyone in the game who plays it cares about the intricacies of the story. We just want sexy models. An improved BE model(in every way, mind you) for the alliance has been a dream of mine for a long time, and I care about parses and gameplay, not books I will never read and quest text or cut scenes I always skip.

I think they are the best race to be added to the game post launch of vanilla, because Vampire Blood Elf is just a little cooler than regular Blood Elf or Werewolf.

Edited: Lore enthusiasts and hipsters who are too cool for them will all hate our new vampire super saiyan swarm.
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2017-12-06 at 04:47 PM.

I'm actually quite disappointed because I always said the Nightborne should be a playable race. And now they're Horde only. Fuck the Horde.

Void Elves on the other hand, there's nothing new about them, they're litteraly just blue Blood Elves. This doesn't make sense to me. What's next, red orcs for the Alliance? Green gnomes for the Horde? If I wanted to play a campy, poofy toon, I would've made a BE in the first place.

Deleted
    they look just like Deathknight Blood Elves..

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    This whole post totally weirded me out in an obnoxiously lewd way, while also being hilarious.
    With a name like Pull My Finger - I don't believe you.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually quite disappointed because I always said the Nightborne should be a playable race. And now they're Horde only. Fuck the Horde.

Void Elves on the other hand, there's nothing new about them, they're litteraly just blue Blood Elves. This doesn't make sense to me. What's next, red orcs for the Alliance? Green gnomes for the Horde? If I wanted to play a campy, poofy toon, I would've made a BE in the first place.
    Well they're the price for us getting Thalassian elves.. good bargain I say. They can have them.. we have the highborne anyway, and tbh, Nightborne ain't all that, it's as night elves every night elf and nightborne who is from SUramar built Suramar. It was built by highborne mages and druidic ancients working in concert and all the night elves who participated in all the various aspects. So, they don't really have anything you don't already have in the night elf except maybe image control/perception which blizzard can fix by elevating the profile of hte highbrone to be more prominent amongst the night elves. It's a waste of space mourning hte nightborne, let the horde have them, we got the better deal in the long run. Cities and civlizations can all improve.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    That's on you, not OP.
    And, what was your point? Did I say it was his fault?

they don't really have anything you don't already have in the night elf except maybe image control/perception which blizzard can fix by elevating the profile of hte highbrone to be more prominent amongst the night elves.
    Fuck lore or whatever, I'm basing my choice of race on how my characters will look. The Nightborne are far superior to both NEs as well as BEs. The models are great. They have a regal, yet rugged appearance and posture. The male ones look way manlier than those really really campy BEs, and the females are strong, athletic and have abs, instead of being anorexic bimbos like BEs. And they'e genuinely NEW models. It's a disgrace that the Horde is getting them. Even worse, the other genuinely unique race is also Horde (Zandalari), while the Alliance is being fobbed off with recolors.

Sounds like you're just up Shit Creek without a paddle. Fuck the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep and in a years time we may be able to play them :P

The eyes, to me, are still rather offputting. Hope it's not like that on live.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Japanophile emo geek stuff. Oh well. Seems its popular nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Elune-life-nature View Post
    I admit that I thought void elves are just some filler race they want to add but they really are well designed. They look much better than Nightborne imo.
    They are basically recolored blood elves, there isn't really much design.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonEntity View Post
    Japanophile emo geek stuff. Oh well. Seems its popular nowadays.
    Person with void avatar hates on void theme. Film at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    No, he hates on emo theme.

Can't wait for all the Female Void Elf Priests with the sluthair options (i.e., the hair style where the hair covers one eye) and all the immense bitching by Blood Elf players that they should have that hairstyle too.

Also all the unfunny idiots that will call the Male Void Elf "Daddy Elf" and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    Yeah that was quite ironic.