Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Dreamkazper's Pharah is pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, that was an a amazign map. Spitfire snatch it in the end, but this was VERY close.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Man, that was an a amazign map. Spitfire snatch it in the end, but this was VERY close.
    Damn good game so far, I'm still super surprised at shanghai grabbing a map from seoul yesterday though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tie game, going to map 5, Uprising again fighting their ass off to make things happen against "better" competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Uprising take it. Man, that was a blast to watch. This is a GREAT morale booster for Boston to show they are on the right path and can compete on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Tie game, going to map 5, Uprising again fighting their ass off to make things happen against "better" competition.

- - - Updated - - -

Uprising take it. Man, that was a blast to watch. This is a GREAT morale booster for Boston to show they are on the right path and can compete on the day.
    Great news for everyone to finally show the korean teams aren't unbeatable.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only 1 undefeated team left. Seoul plays Excelsior tomorrow...should be a good matchup hopefully. Lower viewer count again tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Pine subbed in. Philly is dead.
    BAD WOLF

Lose against Shock, yet wins against Spitfire. Did not expect!

- - - Updated - - -

And now this!

Man I feel bad for Shanghai, they have the best name and team color. Will have to watch yesterdays highlights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mayhem saw all those upsets and were like "we can haz?" and Outlaws went NOPE.

Bad ending to what was an entertaining night.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/vn7BvQG.png[IMG]

Balanced btw.

God we need a patch lmao.
    Luckily now we've seen all heroes but one, used to be faaaaaaaaar worse before

10+ Year Old Account
    Profit fined $1k for flipping the bird. Not a surprise.

Edit: how fucking sad that they have to embed xQc's name in their link in a totally unrelated post. Wtf is going on with this crusade against him.
    BAD WOLF

Safe to say that quite a lot of people want to see this NYXL - SEOUL match, so far it's quite enjoyable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Safe to say that quite a lot of people want to see this NYXL - SEOUL match, so far it's quite enjoyable.
    Oh yeah, NY pulled away with the win. Seoul is not invincible. I think the league will get more competitive over time once they can study eachother's strats, really have plans to beat specific teams instead of the typical "be the best at x map as possible" that the game has been stuck in for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Dallas looking more like their old selves. --Hearing their mics, they were communicating and calling out targets on their key push. Hopefully they can stay composed and do that for 2 more maps.

- - - Updated - - -

Word. Dallas finally got a W.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Word. Dallas finally got a W.
    Not sure it was really convincing enough (sure, the result couldn't be better, but the gameplay is another thing), considering SF was just above Dallas.. But yeah, good for them, maybe they can get some confidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk. They looked pretty solid. Was it as dominant as their preseason games? No. Mickie was fantastic on Hog and DVa for them. I think they are stronger with xQc on Winston or Orisa, but all around it was a good tank performance. Effect is becoming pretty reliable. Not Pine levels, but very good.

Will be interesting to see what roster changes come up since the free agent and trade windows opened up this week.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Uprising took an exciting and much harder fought game than I expected. Back to .500 and looking up.

Mayhem though... I;ve not seen Shanghai play, but the Mayhem have been largely just completely outplayed. 40-4 death ratio on one of their maps just in the first half of that map. Crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...Dallas sucked balls again. So yeah, gonna learn first season how to root for my underdogs all year long. Anyways, I'm impressed with how quickly they are picking up their broadcast skills to match sports better, making the games easier to understand for casual people, etc.

This series has instant replays with a miniscreen showing live game where they diagram out how the play worked. The desk analysts are doing a better job of going over some key plays and why it was important, where the breakdown was, etc. And now they have the voice actors for the game on stage to just talk and say some lines. This is much better than the last broadcasts.
    BAD WOLF

I kind of automatically root for Philadelphia because I liked Paragon as a guild a lot in WoW, lol, even though he's not doing that hot as a tank.

Big fan of Shadowburn and Carpe too.
    Last edited by Woobels; 2018-02-02 at 04:12 AM.

God damnit, i wasnt able to watch Londonv vs. NY (i am European, so it started at 5am), but Jeeeeeeez what happened there??

And Kelimbror: i am feeling with you, i am also cheering for Dallas, bought 2 OWL skins and was really, really looking forward yesterday to beat Philly, especially with Taimou and Harry being at the table again, but still... wasnt enough

10+ Year Old Account
    Uprising just absolutely demolished the Gladiators. Kind of sneakily thinking they might still sneak into the playoffs this stage, which is WAY more than I expected going in. But they earned it with some quality wins.

Going to be VERY interesting to see the Uprising vs Valiant match tomorrow, and the games against the Fusion and Outlaws in the last week, cause those 3 games between then #'s 4 through 7 are going to be the main differences between who gets in and who goes out.

Valiant still have a game against Seoul and a gimme against Shanghai
    Houston have games against Boston and London
    Philly have games against Boston (few days after the American Football Superbowl between those cities) and a gimme against Florida

Much of the excitement relies on tomorrow's game though. IF Valiant win and move to 6-2 and Boston moves to 4-4 it's pretty much done, unless Boston wins both games next week. IF Boston wins though all 4 teams would be at 5-3 and it would be an amazing last week of games to decide it.

Just for that I'm hoping Boston wins tomorrow. You know, to make things exciting. For everyone. For the general Overwatch league watching community. Mhmmm.

*cough*Go Boston*cough*