Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never have played a mage to max level thou I get closer and closer every year

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I've never entered an RBG, ganked lowbies, unsubscribed, played a Paladin, or played a Priest.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Never played a DH is the thing I know right off the bat.

Deleted
    Never healed in a raid. Even in LFR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never sent in-game tweet.
    I have never joined an arena team.
    I have never cleared a Mythic raid, while it was current content.
    I have never joined RBG.
    I have never healed anything harder than a level 20 dungeon.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    I have never played other classes than priest and paladin, not even tested them.

ERPing inside goldshire inn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rated BG
    Shaman beyond lvl 16
    Lock beyond lvl... 10?
    Panda beyond lvl 3

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a selfie, made an alliance character, been any good at anything but ranged dps
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

I've never done a pet battle with max level pets. (I think my highest level pet is around level 15? Most of them are level 1.)

I never unlocked flying in WoD. Working on it in Legion. (Just did Pathfinder Part 1.)

I've also never ninja looted.

I've never mained with anything other than a Hunter or Priest. (And my main in vanilla raiding was Hunter.)

I've never used Twitter (peroid). So no Twitter integration.

I've never tried the Brawlers Guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    selfie too
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Well I play since vanilla and always loved the game, I just never ever before had all classes maxed in a single expansion. In Legion for the 1st time I have at least 1 toon of each class and some classes 2 of them. Guess I need to sort out my priorities...

I never played Pet Battle. Ever

I never left a PickUp Group unless disbanded or everybody left on their own (including LFR, which I only do for the weekly chest).

I never played a healer passed lvl 46 (DPS Disc Priest back in the day). (So no raid/HL content). I don't like to heal, even if oddly I usually play hybrids because they can heal. (Self-heal+assist)
    Last edited by Ravingmad; 2017-12-07 at 01:09 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Play a Worgen, and not planning to until they update model.

Never played a Cunter. Not even at level 1. They are such toxic parasites and should all be removed from the game

I have never
    - done a PvP pet battle
    - dealt with Twitter integration. I don't have twitter, so don't see the point
    - been rich
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Pet battle dungeon. And Pet battle weekly. Must be the least popular weekly by far.

My god, it's so refreshing to see a thread where people aren't constantly bickering back and forth and something fun can come from it!

I've been playing WoW since the day it was released. I've never had an inactive subscription and I've never had another main other than my warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Never played a Rated Battleground.
    This! Never tried.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Never finished a mythic raid. Ever