Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    If you are trying to insult someone's intelligence you may want to make sure you spell things right.......just saying.
    There was nothing intrinsically insulting implied in what I said. But it's very interesting that you inferred an insult from that and proceeded to act defensively.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

It's just an advanced pyramid scheme. The people ontop got rich, the bottom get poor. Bitcoin is worth nothing, it has no real world value backing it like being back by a real government currency.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Im making more money then you will ever see in your pathetic life. :: Dances in piles of money:: Ohhh nooooooo bro, come save me from the scam, come save me from all this money XD XD XD, your a pathetic nobody.
    Lol whatever you have to tell yourself Everyone else is waking up to it being a scam now too. It's over
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis