Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The guy that use CHICONGO SAFARI talk about argumentation. And who use words like ''BAD GUYS''
    Actually at no point did I ever say "BAD GUYS," that's an inelegant description without nuance.

But I digress; you haven't actually proved me wrong yet.

Come to think of it, you haven't proved yourself right either. You've just hysterically misrepresented everyone with a conflicting viewpoint to your own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethris View Post
    Actually at no point did I ever say "BAD GUYS," that's an inelegant description without nuance.

But I digress; you haven't actually proved me wrong yet.

Come to think of it, you haven't proved yourself right either. You've just hysterically misrepresented everyone with a conflicting viewpoint to your own.
    Yeah, lots of nuance with CHICONGO SAFARI.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipperbane View Post
    I found the actual news article from San Antonio:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...g-12411849.php

"SAPD Sgt. Roy Miller said the armed man asked the father for money.

The father said he wasn’t giving the man anything and turned to get an employee’s attention, Miller said."

I do not believe the action was not justified. His family was threatened. But the order of operations here has my stymied, and, frankly, I find it gormlessly stupid that the father put his family in danger by refusing an armed man's threat. He's no hero. He got remarkably lucky.
    So if I'm reading that right the kids weren't at the table, the would be robber approaches the father and demands money the father basically says no and tries to get the employees attention, at which point the would be robber begins pointing his gun around threatening the employees and, presumable the man's family on the way back from the restroom, which is probably the point where the father was able to draw and fire his weapon.

That's a hard call, I wouldn't have refused to given the man the money initially, however if he started point the gun around and especially at my family, well yeah.

Yeah, lots of nuance with CHICONGO SAFARI.
    Chiraq

Shitcago

Chimpcago

Notice that the father didn't need an AR-15 to take the robber down?
    "Lack of information on your part does not constitute bias on mine."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Incredibly ignorant way to look at it. If your family is being threatened, even if you give them money your family might get hurt. And in the heat of a moment like that, I imagine they are scared for their family's safety. The fact that this man didn't shoot him until the family was threatened is really telling.

If you really think this is about wanting to save pocket change over a man's family then I don't know what to tell you. That's just ignorant. Virtually no one is that stupid, and in no circumstance like this is anything clear cut. If your family is in danger and you react in such a way that the worst thing is possible -- and it absolutely was in this case -- then you are probably making the right decision in the heat of the moment.

What if the man isn't happy with the money you gave? What if he accidentally fires the gun anyways? What if your child tries to run and gets shot? It's not just a matter of give him your wallet and he walks away happily, these aren't diplomatic discussions. These are unpredictable lunatics with a gun threatening your family.
    No one will know because they were the only people in the restaurant, apparently with enough time for all the employees of said restaurant to leave, yet the man wanted to stay and start a gun fight. It doesn't add up, and they should release the security cameras.

Chiraq

Shitcago

Chimpcago
    Yes, I know, you find different racial slurs, used by your handlers to manipulated you like puppets, a god given right.

Yes, I know, you find different racial slurs, used by your handlers to manipulated you like puppets, a god given right.
    None of those are a racial slur.
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    None of those are a racial slur.
    No, at all. Then again, ''SHOOT BLUCKS LIKE ANIMULS LULZ'' is what appears as an ''political argument'' for the alt-right.

It's not exactly a new thing. The alt-right lionize the dudes who were swindled in fighting a fake insurrection for the sole benefit of slavers. If you had asked to the owners of the CSA what lives mattered the most to them between their slaves and the poor whites dying in trenches around Petersburg, they would have struggled to not burst of laughing.

(What is especially ''fun'' is that the small towns in America are heading very fast toward decline and decay, despite having more guns and CSA flags than books in the public library. Even the decades olds dog whistles used to demean ''THUGS'' and call for their murder are less effective nowadays with rampant drug use in WHITE communities)
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-12-14 at 06:18 PM.

No, at all. Then again, ''SHOOT BLUCKS LIKE ANIMULS LULZ'' is what appears as an ''political argument'' for the alt-right.

It's not exactly a new thing. The alt-right lionize the dudes who were swindled in fighting a fake insurrection for the sole benefit of slavers. If you had asked to the owners of the CSA what lives mattered the most to them between their slaves and the poor whites dying in trenches around Petersburg, they would have struggled to not burst of laughing.
    Autism speaks.

(What is especially ''fun'' is that the small towns in America are heading very fast toward decline and decay, despite having more guns and CSA flags than books in the public library. Even the decades olds dog whistles used to demean ''THUGS'' and call for their murder are less effective nowadays with rampant drug use in WHITE communities)
    You are a very mentally disturbed individual. And your trolling is substandard

Autism speaks.
    What is autism ? Saying that the lives of the white Southerners mattered very little to the true masters of the Confederacy ? Who were quite willing to fight the North till the last poor white farmer for keeping their slaves ?

Autism speaks.
    Sarah is very racist.

- - - Updated - - -

What is autism ? Saying that the lives of the white Southerners mattered very little to the true masters of the Confederacy ? Who were quite willing to fight the North till the last poor white farmer for keeping their slaves ?
    You are derailing the thread and ranting about a subject that has nothing to do with the topic. Go take your meds

Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    So if I'm reading that right the kids weren't at the table, the would be robber approaches the father and demands money the father basically says no and tries to get the employees attention, at which point the would be robber begins pointing his gun around threatening the employees and, presumable the man's family on the way back from the restroom, which is probably the point where the father was able to draw and fire his weapon.

That's a hard call, I wouldn't have refused to given the man the money initially, however if he started point the gun around and especially at my family, well yeah.
    I just like the idea that he tried to get an employee's attention.

"Uh, yeah, 16 Year Old High School Student Ted, can you remove this armed man from my presence, please?"

Sarah is very racist.

- - - Updated - - -

You are derailing the thread and ranting about a subject that has nothing to do with the topic. Go take your meds
    It's called ''showing how people can be gullible with the right snarl words and dog whistles''.

For instance, I say it flat out, an YouTuber would make the usual suspects cheer for someone murdering a 95 years old woman in a wheelchair if they used the word ''THUG'' to describe her grandson.

- - - Updated - - -

You are a very mentally disturbed individual. And your trolling is substandard
    What is trolling here ? Pointing out that with the opioid crisis, ''worthless drug user that must be shot to keep the streets clean'' is an ''argument'' that concerns less and less ''THUGS'' and ''ILLEGAL MIGRANTS'' ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chipperbane View Post
    I just like the idea that he tried to get an employee's attention.

"Uh, yeah, 16 Year Old High School Student Ted, can you remove this armed man from my presence, please?"
    Yeah I'm not quite sure what that was about.

I keep wondering if the story was embellished a bit and the guy shows up and just starts aggressively asked for money, without showing the gun, and the father basically said 'no' and tried to get the employees to remove him, and then the guy pulls the gun and then starts threatening everyone, which caused the employees to run.

The alt right aren’t killing blacks in Chicago

- - - Updated - - -

Or the Africans that sold their own people into slavery for weapons to conquer and sell even more people into slavery

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    What's the better outcome between the two scenarios, the guy who killed two people with a knife and got to live, or the Las Vegas mass shooting?
    False equivalence, if we're going to start talking about large scale acts of terrorism then we can start talking about numerous non gun-related incidents like the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11.

The amount of people actually defending the rat fuck son of a bitch that tried robbing the restaurant is mind-boggling.

The person that was shot robbed 2 of our restaurants since January. Stuck a gun in my younger brothers face. What this story here doesn’t State is he had a partner that drove off as soon as the shooting happened. And was caught later from footage. All in all these guys had hit dozens of fast food restaurants and quick serve chains.

As a business owner, I’m glad someone finally put them out of commission. Seeing as the police did fuck all about for over a year.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours