Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Too many to mention on here. I might get banned for being a spammer.

It is good to see CNN admit they were wrong.
    Silly, only if it's pro Trump will you get banned. Since everything Trump does is evil you won't get banned listing everyone he's done.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Silly, only if it's pro Trump will you get banned. Since everything Trump does is evil you won't get banned listing everyone he's done.
    Lol! The Trump haters do not seem to understand it is not important if those who voted against him or hate him, if they consider the list to be valid accomplishments.

Lol! The Trump haters do not seem to understand it is not important if those who voted against him or hate him, if they consider the list to be valid accomplishments.
    I will start you off.

- Allowing companies to dump toxic waste into stream.
    - Clear chemicals that were deemed to caused cancer by the FDA.
    - Destroying net neutrality.
    - Allow wall street to continue screwing their clients (halting fuduciary rule).
    - Destroy national monuments in the name of big oil.
    - Clear the keystone pipeline which resulted in an oil spil.
    - Destroy America's standing in the world.
    - Destroy the consumer financial agency.
    - Give giant tax cuts to the rich and corporation while increasing the rates for the poor and middle class in 2021+.
    - Cut medicare, defund CHIP the healthcare for kids.
    - Destabilize the ACA with no plan to cover people.
    - Destabilize the middle east.
    - Lowest approval rating in the history of the US.
    It's a long list of major accomplishment as you said I am sure this is what you voted for.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2017-12-08 at 02:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t know how the list you provided, can be countered by Trump haters. How do you counter nothing, mr Trump’s lover?

FYI: Before Trump won, you were a Trump hater. You sold out your party and country to a businessman and now are afraid to list his accomplishments, because it’s too long? Liars and crooks...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I will start you off.

- Allow wall street to continue screwing their clients (halting fuduciary rule).
    - Give giant tax cuts to the rich and corporation while increasing the rates for the poor and middle class in 2021+.
    It's a long list of major accomplishment as you said I am sure this is what you voted for.
    He is afraid to post what Trump has done, because he will get infracted.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    I will start you off.

You just proved my point. lol! Those are negatives in the eye of his ( which I am not even agreeing some of those are even true ) haters. If he has the great majority of this voters support ( last poll I saw on that was 96% of those who voted for him still would. ) he will win the election again in 2020. Unless the Democrats can put forth a good candidate. Which if that is the case, even I would consider the Democrats candidate's platform. After all, I voted for Obama on his first run and hated the job Bush had did as President. And McCain was only going to be Bush 2 all over again.

You just proved my point. lol! Those are negatives in the eye of his ( which I am not even agreeing some of those are even true ) haters. If he has the great majority of this voters support ( last poll I saw on that was 96% of those who voted for him still would. ) he will win the election again in 2020. Unless the Democrats can put forth a good candidate. Which if that is the case, even I would consider the Democrats candidate's platform. After all, I voted for Obama on his first run and hated the job Bush had did as President. And McCain was only going to be Bush 2 all over again.
    Way to dodge these "accomplishments" but this is what you voted for right? let's continue with more great accomplishments.

- Stopping consumers from being able to file class action lawsuits in cases of fraud like wells fargo.
    - Propping up the coal industry by increasing energy cost for consumers.
    - Most expensive president and administration in US history (including multi million dollar private jet trips by his secretaries)
    - Most vacations of any president within a year on taxpayer dollars.
    - Most vacancies in an administration due to lack of nominations.
    - Most unqualified judicial appointments including a lawyer who has never tried a case and others reprimanded by the bar association.
    - Most unqualified nominees including people who didn't know what their department does (Rick Perry, Betsy Devos, his in laws).
    - Least number of bills past congress for the first year.
    - Highest number of executive orders with full control of congress.
    - Richest cabinet in history including the highest number of Goldman Sachs alumnis.
    - First president to openly endorse and fully back an alleged sexual assaulter self admitted pedophile, racist and homophobe (Roy Moore).

So many accomplishments so much winning I can understand why you don't want to list them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    He is afraid to post what Trump has done, because he will get infracted.
    But Trump has the most winniest record, the most accomplishments of any president I know because he says so all his supporters should be so very proud to list all the great ways he has screwed the US.
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2017-12-08 at 04:06 PM.

Thing is, Trump doesn't have the support of the majority of the voters.

He does for the republicans, but you can not win an election by just your own party voting for themselves, you need the independent vote as well. At election time Trump had 56% of the independent vote, currently that's sitting at 40% according to the Gallup.

Even Trump's over all approval is 9% lower than it was when he was elected and is currently the lowest approval rating for a president at this point of their term in history.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Trump has the most winniest record, the most accomplishments of any president I know because he says so all his supporters should be so very proud to list all the great ways he has screwed the US.
    It’s a joke... they complain about the persecution complex of PC left. But, complain about being persecuted, for listing his accomplishments. Not afraid to post repeatedly how great they are and how fantastic the job Trump is doing... but, what those great achievements and fantastic accomplishments actually are... nope... scared of the big bad MMOC mods...

Edit: I’m on his ignore, because I keep reminding him, that before Trump was president, he said every single thing, those he calls Trump haters, are saying now. He, like the majority of ‘he is the worst candidate, but better than Hillary’, have forgotten what they were saying about Trump before the election... be it with voting to stop Hillary, regardless of Trump’s stupidity. They are the ones who flipped on Election Day, to forget what they were saying hours earlier.
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-12-08 at 04:17 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    Thing is, Trump doesn't have the support of the majority of the voters.

He does for the republicans, but you can not win an election by just your own party voting for themselves, you need the independent vote as well. At election time Trump had 56% of the independent vote, currently that's sitting at 40% according to the Gallup.

Even Trump's over all approval is 9% lower than it was when he was elected and is currently the lowest approval rating for a president at this point of their term in history.
    You do not know that. And Trump has already proven polls in general are not always to be trusted as true indicators. But like I said, Democrats can easily defeat him if they put forth a good candidate. I just have not heard of any good ones I would consider voting for yet.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2017-12-08 at 04:37 PM.

I will start you off.

The Keystone pipeline that leaked was put in service in 2010 and had nothing to do with Trump. With that said, it only leaked 5000 barrels of oil; considering we produce 6-7 million barrels a day, which is shipped via truck, rail and pipeline it's a minuscule amount anyway. The one refinery I work in refines 600k barrels per day. And those evil oil companies for making products you can't live without. The nerve.

A lot of people would argue that our international relationships were damaged under Obama and Clinton; Isis was largely born after they helped overthrow quadaffi. As much as the media has tried to spin his overseas trips as failures, the reality is he has been excepted by international leaders far and wide. Just because he doesn't roll over to China and others and stands for America first doesn't mean he's a failure. A lot of people see that as something that should've been done years ago.

Look, I can't defend things Trump has done that are stupid, but you can't defend CNN editing a video that shows him supposedly disrespecting China by dumping fish food into the water, only to find out he was following their lead and the video was heavily edited. To me that's foolish as it only plays into his narrative that the media is bias against him.

The democrats always have the same retort when it comes to cutting taxes and regulations; dirty air and dirty water, blah blah blah. Fact is Obama signed in 1000s of regulations his last month in office to obstruct Trump.

I also can't wrap my head around raising taxes on the poor; 50% of the population pays no federal income taxes, none. Weird thing, they actually receive a check from the government for earned income child credit. With a 3.8 trillion dollar national budget, how much money could you realistically get from people that make 20-40k per year? Considering the top 5% of earners pays 80% of the national debt, it's hard for me to believe that someone making 20k a year is going to matter. I have a hard time understanding how our government defines a cut to their, read our, money; a cut to them is a reduction in the percentage it goes up year to year, not an actual cut from year to year.

I also like how Obama campaigned in '08 saying it was unpatriotic for Bush to raise the national debt, only to come into office and almost double it. Now democrats are all of a sudden fiscal Hawks, spare me. The only way to truly reduce the national debt is to cut welfare and the military, neither party is going to do that. The rest of the noise is political grandstanding, from both sides.

Democrats also said during Obama's tenure that 3% gdp was a thing of the past, would never happen again. Trumps first 6 months in office has produced a quarter with 3% GDP.

And before I'm accused of loving trump, I don't like or trust any of them. None of them care about us, they only care about ruling, staying in power, contributions and lobbyist. The recent 88 year that resigned, it should be against the law to stay up there that long. At the very least they should be made to retire at 65. Some of them are so far out of touch with middle America it's beyond ridiculous.

Oh well, stuck in traffic cause it snowed in Houston. Please excuse grammatical errors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love how certain people come in here saying that Trump's list of accomplishes and kept promises would get them banned, when there's no such thing against the rules, and nobody's ever been banned for such a thing. Then when a list of all of his actions that have led to a worse USA are put in a list, they just start crying about it and making excuses.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You do not know that. And Trump has already proven polls in general are not always to be trusted as true indicators. But like I said, Democrats can easily defeat him if they put forth a good candidate. I just have not hear of any good ones I would consider voting for yet.
    If you want my opinion, the animus toward Trump is so severe, people don't even want to admit support for Trump to a pollster.

58% of Americans have political views they're afraid to share. I think polling surrounding Trump is probably skewed, but I have no evidence for that other than the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    If you want my opinion, the animus toward Trump is so severe, people don't even want to admit support for Trump to a pollster.

58% of Americans have political views they're afraid to share. I think polling surrounding Trump is probably skewed, but I have no evidence for that other than the election.
    That is a good point and you can see this with the firearm phone polls they do.

I welcome anyone's opinion which can share it in a respectful way. Those who can not, are on my ignore list and I could not care less what their opinion is.

Quote Originally Posted by Michh View Post
    The Keystone pipeline that leaked was put in service in 2010 and had nothing to do with Trump. With that said, it only leaked 5000 barrels of oil; considering we produce 6-7 million barrels a day, which is shipped via truck, rail and pipeline it's a minuscule amount anyway. The one refinery I work in refines 600k barrels per day. And those evil oil companies for making products you can't live without. The nerve.

A lot of people would argue that our international relationships were damaged under Obama and Clinton; Isis was largely born after they helped overthrow quadaffi. As much as the media has tried to spin his overseas trips as failures, the reality is he has been excepted by international leaders far and wide. Just because he doesn't roll over to China and others and stands for America first doesn't mean he's a failure. A lot of people see that as something that should've been done years ago.

Look, I can't defend things Trump has done that are stupid, but you can't defend CNN editing a video that shows him supposedly disrespecting China by dumping fish food into the water, only to find out he was following their lead and the video was heavily edited. To me that's foolish as it only plays into his narrative that the media is bias against him.

The democrats always have the same retort when it comes to cutting taxes and regulations; dirty air and dirty water, blah blah blah. Fact is Obama signed in 1000s of regulations his last month in office to obstruct Trump.

I also can't wrap my head around raising taxes on the poor; 50% of the population pays no federal income taxes, none. Weird thing, they actually receive a check from the government for earned income child credit. With a 3.8 trillion dollar national budget, how much money could you realistically get from people that make 20-40k per year? Considering the top 5% of earners pays 80% of the national debt, it's hard for me to believe that someone making 20k a year is going to matter. I have a hard time understanding how our government defines a cut to their, read our, money; a cut to them is a reduction in the percentage it goes up year to year, not an actual cut from year to year.

I also like how Obama campaigned in '08 saying it was unpatriotic for Bush to raise the national debt, only to come into office and almost double it. Now democrats are all of a sudden fiscal Hawks, spare me. The only way to truly reduce the national debt is to cut welfare and the military, neither party is going to do that. The rest of the noise is political grandstanding, from both sides.

Democrats also said during Obama's tenure that 3% gdp was a thing of the past, would never happen again. Trumps first 6 months in office has produced a quarter with 3% GDP.

And before I'm accused of loving trump, I don't like or trust any of them. None of them care about us, they only care about ruling, staying in power, contributions and lobbyist. The recent 88 year that resigned, it should be against the law to stay up there that long. At the very least they should be made to retire at 65. Some of them are so far out of touch with middle America it's beyond ridiculous.

Oh well, stuck in traffic cause it snowed in Houston. Please excuse grammatical errors.
    - Keystone pipeline had several leaks including the new one which is why another company or plan should have been considered instead of just approving it.

- Image of the United States has plunged under Trump, survey shows, U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership.

- The republicans claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility, I agree both parties play hypocrisy but republicans are the ones who say they are worried about the debt. Also they are talking about cutting medicare, medicaid, social security because the debt is too high after passing this tax bill.

- As a percentage of income the rich and corporation do not pay their fair share thanks to loopholes, this is such an old debunked line you should stop using it. You can argue that the tax code needs to be simplified but this is not what this bill does.

- Obama had 3% GDP, the GDP figure is in terms of years that he never achieved and Trump hasn't passed any budget or anything that would effect the economy.

When you get a chance please provide the defense for following

10+ Year Old Account
    I always said, the worse case was that Hillary would fail to keep her campaign commitments while the worse case for Trump would be if he did.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

That is a good point and you can see this with the firearm phone polls they do.

I welcome anyone's opinion which can share it in a respectful way. Those who can not, are on my ignore list and I could not care less what their opinion is.
    The reason I think these polls are somewhat more accurate is that his numbers remain strong among republicans with the biggest negatives they cite being his tweeting.

10+ Year Old Account
    The reason I think these polls are somewhat more accurate is that his numbers remain strong among republicans with the biggest negatives they cite being his tweeting.
    I hate that he tweets. Very stupid. But I support in general ( not all ) his policies for the US. However, he was not my first choice for a candidate.

15+ Year Old Account
    - Keystone pipeline had several leaks including the new one which is why another company or plan should have been considered instead of just approving it.

- Image of the United States has plunged under Trump, survey shows, U.S. Image Suffers as Publics Around World Question Trump’s Leadership.

- The republicans claim to be the party of fiscal responsibility, I agree both parties play hypocrisy but republicans are the ones who say they are worried about the debt. Also they are talking about cutting medicare, medicaid, social security because the debt is too high after passing this tax bill.

- As a percentage of income the rich and corporation do not pay their fair share thanks to loopholes, this is such an old debunked line you should stop using it. You can argue that the tax code needs to be simplified but this is not what this bill does.

- Obama had 3% GDP, the GDP figure is in terms of years that he never achieved and Trump hasn't passed any budget or anything that would effect the economy.

When you get a chance please provide the defense for following

There was a pretty funny piece from the New Yorker during the Obama presidency that went something to the tune of the "Republican anti-immigration plan was to turn the US into a third world hellhole so that nobody would want to come here" by doing everything on your list. The funny part was, it was satire... 5 or 6 years ago. And it's all coming true.

Why has all the satire about Republicans fucking the country over come true over the last several years?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post

Yes, people tend to be afraid to voice their opinions when their opinions are often head spinningly racist and bigoted things.

Lest we forget that many of the people who violently opposed civil rights are still alive today, enjoying social security checks and medicare while crying that the ACA and social welfare are theft.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

You do not know that. And Trump has already proven polls in general are not always to be trusted as true indicators. But like I said, Democrats can easily defeat him if they put forth a good candidate. I just have not heard of any good ones I would consider voting for yet.
    Yes I do. You can be as blind as you want, it still doesn't make a fact incorrect.

Democrats' approval rating for Trump remains in the single digits, at 7% last week, while independents' approval is at 32%.
    Source

Edit: Actually that source is newer than the one showing 40%. So now it's even lower.
    Last edited by Hobb; 2017-12-08 at 05:10 PM.