Mage legendary and spec question

Hey all,

I dusted off my mage, and I would like to gear him up a bit. My first legendary was the magtheridon wrist for frost, as I see it is the BiS. As far as I know the second I should use is the shard of exodar, and it can drop on all of the loot speces. Is it safe to set the loot spec to fire or arcane, or is there some other frost legendary that is a must have in some situations? I really cant decide on what spec should I stick to. How are the specializations performing now in antorus and m+?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerhzul View Post
    Hey all,

I dusted off my mage, and I would like to gear him up a bit. My first legendary was the magtheridon wrist for frost, as I see it is the BiS. As far as I know the second I should use is the shard of exodar, and it can drop on all of the loot speces. Is it safe to set the loot spec to fire or arcane, or is there some other frost legendary that is a must have in some situations? I really cant decide on what spec should I stick to. How are the specializations performing now in antorus and m+?
    All legendaries suck for frost apart from shard and bracers, only sephuz and maybe belt can be used but they are very situational (belt for portal keeper, sephuz for m+) gloves are a meme since thermal void got raped by blizz, shoulders are terrible for both st and aoe, same for head
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©