Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Ban and destroy the pit bull breed already. Should have never been bred in the first place but humans are scum so what can you do except reverse the mistake
    "Humans are scum, so to rectify this we should kill all existing pit bulls that haven't done anything."

-Poster on MMO-C, noted brainlet
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    "Humans are scum, so to rectify this we should kill all existing pit bulls that haven't done anything."

-Poster on MMO-C, noted brainlet
    If you want to pretend the pit bull wasnt bred by the underground dog fighting rings then continue to stay ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    If you want to pretend the pit bull wasnt bred by the underground dog fighting rings then continue to stay ignorant
    Not relevant to my post. I am a big proponent of "fuck pit bulls" I was just pointing out that calling humans scum and in the same breath saying we should "destroy" all pits is amusing.

So according to the pitbull apologists it was the girls own fault?? Nothing to do with the monsters those sacks of shit are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Not relevant to my post. I am a big proponent of "fuck pit bulls" I was just pointing out that calling humans scum and in the same breath saying we should "destroy" all pits is amusing.
    Its humans fault we have lots of rubbish everywhere as well, do we try get rid of the rubbish or get rid of the people?

I can see both sides of the fence but sadly one option is highly illegal and will result in jail for the rest of your life.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bet she loved to tell people about her lovely pit bulls that would never hurt anyone ever.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I bet she loved to tell people about her lovely pit bulls that would never hurt anyone ever.
    "Oh, the gosh darned things are more likely to lick you to death heehee!"

"We let our son billy(3y/o) poke its face and pull at its skin and it would honestly never hurt a fly!"

I'm scared now.. My pug gave me a glance earlier... has anyone died from a pug bite?

...looked it up..

The pugs didn't kill the person, but the person killed himself and the pugs fed on him and no one wants to take them in.. FeelsBadMan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-himself.html