10+ Year Old Account

Original Legion intent

There were some plans to bring Sir Zeliek (was one of the former four horsemen in Naxx raid in Wotlk) back during the Legion's alpha process...pity the idea was scrapped for unknown reason. He was my favorite one compare to the other three horsemen because he was the only on who still had his sanity and plead to the players adventurers to run and actually feel remorse.

This is the new remodled version of Sir Zeliek was in Legion alpha.

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91274/sir...delviewer:10+0

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That is one misleading title.

Deleted
    Never quite undersrood why some people have fondness to some random stunt npc number #346.

Deleted
    I was hyped to see this model because the old one was amazing but it's just a forsaken with paladin t13 meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes patterns need to be broken.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

There's also Nazgrim who was originally going to be a spirit in the warrior class hall, alongside a lot of other names who never made it out of beta. Now they made him one of the new Four Horsemen instead. Also the other 3 of the Naxx Horseman had new models like Zeliek that were never used.