View Poll Results: Do you girls care about their height???

Voters
72. This poll is closed
  • Yes

40 55.56%
  • No

8 11.11%
  • I don't care as long as we love each other

24 33.33%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    So like this guy? I think he is 6'7 or 6'9?
    Is he missing a leg? Seems like he is.

Anyway, if I had a choice, and I don't since I'm a dumbass, most of the time I'd very much rather choose the taller woman over the shorter one.
    I'm 1.90m (6.2).
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Women don't want a short man.
    Men don't want a fat woman.

One of these things can't be fixed with a little effort.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No nothing changes with my rebuttal because it’s a fucking stupid made up premise.
    I agree. Your rebuttal is exactly that. You just managed to use TOO many words to say what I left in the quote.

Women always go for the best provider, regardless of height. Height only becomes a criterion when there are two rich guys in the pen.
    Going for the best provider because women need a provider to support them while they are pregnant and raising kids (that's basically what love is for women). Millions of years of evolution instilled that in our genes, because thanks to natural selection women who went with a wimp lost heir offspring to a sabre-tooth mammoth or something. So only those who chose "right" survived and passed on the genes that caused them to be attracted to "proper" mates, and obviously the "proper" mates passed on their genes.

But then a sociological shift happened and natural selection took a new form - social selection. Now the best provider is not the tallest strongest hunter.
    So women marry another kind of "proper" mates. But their biology still compels them to want big tall males, sexually. Hence all the women who marry rich uglies - cheat on them with gardeners and tennis instructors - and often have children from them which they say are from their husbands.

The cycle continues.

I'm pretty sure if you are not filthy rich, you were most certainly not your wife's first choice.
    Last edited by Elim Garak; 2017-12-26 at 05:45 PM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course they do. Why do you think every generations average height gets slightly taller and taller?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    The title says it all.

Do women care about how tall are their partners, AKA shorter than them???

would you mind if they are, let's say, 5'8 and you are 6'0???
    "women" arent a hivemind. stop generalizing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    Women don't want a short man.
    Men don't want a fat woman.

One of these things can't be fixed with a little effort.
    whoa there. more generalizing. plenty of men like big women.

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    whoa there. more generalizing. plenty of men like big women.
    And plenty of women like midgets. Most don't though.

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    And plenty of women like midgets. Most don't though.
    maybe so, which is why i said to stop generalizing.

It's more about the width... of your wallet.

Oh do they like that width.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Well... as a guy, i can just talk about the many females i have talked in DR, and they, mostly, prefer tall guys, but... i also have a friend that its quite small and have gone out with many of those women that say they "want only tall men", so... yeah, if you know how to talk with them, its not much of a problem.
    What you're saying is just that women don't know what they want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    What you're saying is just that women don't know what they want.
    Have you ever asked one what they want to eat for dinner?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Same question.

Women are more picky, it's required for natural selection. Women select mates, not men.
    You're aware we have evolved since 10000 BC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're aware we have evolved since 10000 BC
    I have some shocking news for you. We have evolved since SEVERAL MILLION years. And no, we haven't evolved since 10000 BC. We are still pretty much the same, 99%.

Although I don't get your point.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Yes. All women want tall guys. I have personally asked all 3.5 billion women, to bring you the answer.
    Ironically all of them told you no, they won't have sex with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Deleted
    I have some shocking news for you. We have evolved since SEVERAL MILLION years. And no, we haven't evolved since 10000 BC. We are still pretty much the same, 99%.

Although I don't get your point.
    I know you don't because you don't understand human behaviour or biology

10+ Year Old Account
    I know you don't because you don't understand human behaviour or biology
    Bold non-argument.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    No. That's a load of bullshit. Height has more to do overall with nutrition than it has with genetics. Also, that's not how evolution works.
    I thought it had to do with the amount of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) that was present during your growing years, and how your body utilized it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Deleted
    Bold non-argument.
    That seems your default answer whenever your stupidity is pointed out, continue on embarrassing yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    That seems your default answer whenever your stupidity is pointed out, continue on embarrassing yourself
    No, it's my default answer to point out stupidity whenever someone resorts to ad hominem or other logical fallacies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree. Your rebuttal is exactly that. You just managed to use TOO many words to say what I left in the quote.

Women always go for the best provider, regardless of height. Height only becomes a criterion when there are two rich guys in the pen.
    Going for the best provider because women need a provider to support them while they are pregnant and raising kids (that's basically what love is for women). Millions of years of evolution instilled that in our genes, because thanks to natural selection women who went with a wimp lost heir offspring to a sabre-tooth mammoth or something. So only those who chose "right" survived and passed on the genes that caused them to be attracted to "proper" mates, and obviously the "proper" mates passed on their genes.

But then a sociological shift happened and natural selection took a new form - social selection. Now the best provider is not the tallest strongest hunter.
    So women marry another kind of "proper" mates. But their biology still compels them to want big tall males, sexually. Hence all the women who marry rich uglies - cheat on them with gardeners and tennis instructors - and often have children from them which they say are from their husbands.

The cycle continues.

I'm pretty sure if you are not filthy rich, you were most certainly not your wife's first choice.

Again you are conflating two things that have nothing to do with one another. It's real simple if a blind man walks into a wall and turns to walk the other way, that isn't fucking genetics, or his DNA, that is him making a choice based on the information available.

Your cells react in a similar way, and your DNA and RNA are the walls.

A woman chooses what is best for her or maybe she doesn't many women don't actually give a shit about offspring, they are considering other factors, some of which if I mentioned I would get an infraction for but some have hit on.

That doesn't have shit to do with natural selection, serious give up the nonsense and come back to reality. The problem here isn't just that you are wrong, it's that you are wrong about shit you wouldn't have to be.

Natural Selection and Evolution tied only in their function not their end results. As I said unless it's about faith. That is on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey now have him explain to you how your preferences are the result of natural selection and evolution.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Some of you dudes have a weird concept of what you think women want. Like, I get this is mostly just from dudes creating an echo chamber of ideas and not listening to women, but I expect more of the internet.
    Tell us what women want. Tell us the seeeeecret.