Returning to WoW after a Full Year Break

I haven't played WoW since Heroic Nighthold was released and am considering coming back. I am going to obviously read up on a lot of the changes since then, but if some of you out there could give me some in-game experience tips on quality of life things since I've been gone that would be awesome! My last recollection on WoW was completing that new Dungeon that released with Illidan on the Island where the Tomb of Sargaeras was. I have 2 characters I would like to return to as a main, but I can't decide. So this too can be discussed.

Here are my 2 characters:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...enpa%c3%adsama <---- Havoc Demon Hunter

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...is/totemlynuts <---- Enhancement Shaman

These 2 classes and their specs are the most progressed in AP than anything else, so one of them will be my main. I look forward to reading opinions on which to choose from you guys, and I realize my opinion is what really matters, but I'd like to know what you all think.

The expansion is practically over main story wise, so I feel like I'd like to get back in the saddle and prepare for BoA. This was my first ever break from WoW since I started playing in TBC, and I have never had to return after such a long gap in content. Thanks in advance for any constructive tips anyone has out there!

Basement Wizard Extraordinaire!

Deleted
    Don't worry about which character has more AP, we recently had Mop timewalking and that gave my alts pretty much enough AP to get from about 3t traits on 1 weapon to 52 on 2 separate weapons, it's very easy to get weapons up to about 65/70 points very quickly

Read the rules dumbass, ppl cant pick the class for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    These types of threads rarely produce desired results. Please check online resources and refer to the class-specific forums for specific questions. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead