Fel Oiled Machine - how and when for Unholy

When do I use this trinket? I ofc. pop it at start when I do Dark Arbiter. But after that, should I use it on CD or let it be dormant for my next DA?

Deleted
    I only used it with convergence of fates. Otherwise sitting on it for 30 to 40 seconds to line it up with da seemed wasteful.

Macro it with DA. Should be used every time with DA to gain extra hit from it. Also more DC procs during DA.

Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    Macro it with DA. Should be used every time with DA to gain extra hit from it. Also more DC procs during DA.
    This. It may seem wasteful, but if you don't use it with DA, I think it's not worth using the trinket, personally. It really ties best with CoF if you have it.

10+ Year Old Account
    its pretty shitty or atleast feels shitty without cof, downtime is just huge but without da its even worse
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    its pretty shitty or atleast feels shitty without cof, downtime is just huge but without da its even worse
    I

After breaking out of infected claws rehab i'm back mainlining my 905 cof.

Until I change back again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    I

After breaking out of infected claws rehab i'm back mainlining my 905 cof.

Until I change back again.
    makes you public enemy #1 if you also have Argus trinket, but i still prefer it

Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    I’vee macroing the trinket with DA as well. But lately I’ve been thinking, doesn’t the Arbiter start to attack after like 3 seconds? And also after the duration hits 0 from 20seconds, Arbiter still sticks around for another 3 seconds.

So maybe its a better idea to use fel oiled machine like couple seconds after DA cast.

All in all, I’m still using a 920 fel trinket and have no plan to farm for a higher one because I plan to settle on the seeping scourge trinket

Use it 3/4 seconds after Da is cast
    c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Indil View Post
    Use it 3/4 seconds after Da is cast
    Five seconds, surely?

Quote Originally Posted by rainzoro View Post
    I’vee macroing the trinket with DA as well. But lately I’ve been thinking, doesn’t the Arbiter start to attack after like 3 seconds? And also after the duration hits 0 from 20seconds, Arbiter still sticks around for another 3 seconds.

So maybe its a better idea to use fel oiled machine like couple seconds after DA cast.

All in all, I’m still using a 920 fel trinket and have no plan to farm for a higher one because I plan to settle on the seeping scourge trinket
    I'm using it macroed and it still gives me one extra cast. That's all that matters in the end. You can't get more than that.