Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Do Mages have a self heal?

Thinking about playing a Mage in BFA. Do Mages have a way to self heal?

Simply put, no.

We still need to see what Azerite gear will do for us, i think i saw some sort of "Prydaz effect" that granted a small shield automatically every 30 seconds, but again that does not count as a self heal.

i would sacrifice a sheep to god of polymorph if we could keep cauterizing blink

Quote Originally Posted by The Archmage View Post
    Simply put, no.

We still need to see what Azerite gear will do for us, i think i saw some sort of "Prydaz effect" that granted a small shield automatically every 30 seconds, but again that does not count as a self heal.
    Actually, if you're PvP enabled in the outside world (in BFA), you'll have access to Temporal Shield in PvE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grevyn View Post
    i would sacrifice a sheep to god of polymorph if we could keep cauterizing blink
    I've sent in a suggestion a day on the Alpha/Beta asking for a way to keep Cauterizing Blink. I would literally give up any talent choice we'll have for it. If not, BFA is going to be crap for Mage self-sustainability.

I guess we'll see what happens.

i'm gonna send a in game suggestion aswell. Gona go and make a thread on forum too now that i think about it

well there is still 1 comming soon talent point for mages in beta (atleast frost havnt checked more) so who knows

prob not, but who knows

i wouldnt mind something stupid like self poly to heal

Deleted
    Or at least give us some more dmg immunity abilities on shorter cd then Ice Block.

Or ice block heal like the old days. I mean mages are mages, they supposed to do magic stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kran1um View Post
    Or ice block heal like the old days. I mean mages are mages, they supposed to do magic stuff
    iceblock used to heal ?

I know evocation healed 60% kinda missed IB itteration

you got bandages :P

iceblock used to heal ?

Cold Snap used to heal, most people used it right after IB to reset the CD i guess

iceblock used to heal ?

Glyph of Regenerative Ice
    Level 25 mage ability
    Instant cast
    You regenerate 4% of your maximum health every 1 sec for the duration of Ice Block.

Exclusive with:
    [Glyph of Ice Block]

was Very VERY powerful.

10+ Year Old Account
    You get healed when you rez at your corpse.

Simply put, no.

That makes me think... Do we know if azerite traits will be disabled in pvp like legendary effects?

Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    That makes me think... Do we know if azerite traits will be disabled in pvp like legendary effects?
    That is a good question. My wild guess would be no, since the ones we saw so far have a small impact on the overall character performance, definetly not as noticable as some legos we have seen in Legion. In addition, it has been stated that they want to leave players the ability to customize their characters in instanced PvP, allowing gear choices/stats to matter. I think this should include Azerite traits as part of that same goal, but i might be wrong.

I hope they make the azerite disabled, there are some classes that have the prydaz while others have 'nothing'

That is a good question. My wild guess would be no, since the ones we saw so far have a small impact on the overall character performance, definetly not as noticable as some legos we have seen in Legion. In addition, it has been stated that they want to leave players the ability to customize their characters in instanced PvP, allowing gear choices/stats to matter. I think this should include Azerite traits as part of that same goal, but i might be wrong.
    Allegedly, higher quality armor will have effects on par with raid sets/legos, hence my question. Though you do make a fair point in regards to customization.

I miss the times where evo was healing 100% of our hp

Quote Originally Posted by Naustis View Post
    I miss the times where evo was healing 100% of our hp
    it was never 100%