Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Titanforged and Warforged nerfed hard in Antorus?

The complaints about titanforged and warforged probably made Blizzard nerf them undocumented? There's much less warforged or titanforged gear dropping in Antorus compared to Nighthold and TOS, and much less sockets too, has anyone noticed? I've been clearing all of Antorus since launch on normal and heroic each reset and the best upgrade I got ever was some +5 warforged, zero sockets, and about 90% of my drops are not upgraded. I rarely see other people getting titanforged or socketed gear also. Back in NH and TOS warforged, sockets, titanforged all dropped like crazy. Does anyone have any info on how they nerfed them?

Must be bad RNG.. I've gotten quite a few warforged and titanforged pieces.. same with my guildies

Nope has seemed like the same bullshit system throughout Antorus to me.

It's RNG... this entire expansion is rng.

I got quite a few titan forges in the last few weeks.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anecdotal, but I got a 965 socketed trinket off the dogs Wednesday night on heroic.

I've nearly had no titanforged/warforged gear all expansion UNTIL Antorus came out. Most of my heroic drops have titanforged 960+, making a lot of my guilds mythic farm gear unneeded already.

I think I only need a trinket off the first 6 Mythic bosses, and it'll be a trinket for M+ at that.

My first top titanforge (955 at the time) I obtained around when we were progging on M Avatar. :/

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

I just got +20 legs and +30 back from single boss - legs dropped and back was from bonus roll.

Rng is rng

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    The complaints about titanforged and warforged probably made Blizzard nerf them undocumented? There's much less warforged or titanforged gear dropping in Antorus compared to Nighthold and TOS, and much less sockets too, has anyone noticed? I've been clearing all of Antorus since launch on normal and heroic each reset and the best upgrade I got ever was some +5 warforged, zero sockets, and about 90% of my drops are not upgraded. I rarely see other people getting titanforged or socketed gear also. Back in NH and TOS warforged, sockets, titanforged all dropped like crazy. Does anyone have any info on how they nerfed them?
    Lmao what? I've got 5 960 pieces on my mage, including Catalyst. Does my singular example contradict yours? Yes. Is that indictive of the system being changed? No
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Lmao what? I've got 5 960 pieces on my mage, including Catalyst. Does my singular example contradict yours? Yes. Is that indictive of the system being changed? No
    He just asked others to verify his own perception. Who took the jam out of your doughnuts?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a step in the right direction. Ever since Throne of Thunder, this disaster of WF/TF has plagued the game.

Would love to see the game going back to set-ilvls for each gear, to remove a little bit more RNG.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsharna View Post
    He just asked others to verify his own perception. Who took the jam out of your doughnuts?
    And I did that. Don't be so sensitive
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    It's a step in the right direction. Ever since Throne of Thunder, this disaster of WF/TF has plagued the game.

Would love to see the game going back to set-ilvls for each gear, to remove a little bit more RNG.
    Wait for titanforged weapons in BFA!

I'm not making this up based on my own drops, it's based on everyone's drops in all the raids I've been in with 20-30 people, I'm damn sure the chances are lowered. If someone asked Bliz and they answered, I bet the answer is yes they nerfed it.

Deleted
    I do 4 full clears hc weekly plus mythic, tbh havent noticed a big change overall.

This just in: RNG is still RNG.

I got 970 tier pants from Normal, which is a better TF than I ever personally got in any previous tier. But that doesn't mean I should think they increased TF proc chances.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not making this up based on my own drops, it's based on everyone's drops in all the raids I've been in with 20-30 people, I'm damn sure the chances are lowered. If someone asked Bliz and they answered, I bet the answer is yes they nerfed it.
    20-30 ppl over the course of 6 weeks is way too small of a sample size even if you had rigorously collected stats and could evaluate 6 weeks of drops over previous raids. People's spitball memories are notoriously poor.

Haven't noticed that.
    The coin though, seem to hav their chances for loot reduced.
    Anecdotal, I know.

While i have been lucky it really seems to have diminished overall.

that and ship vendor gear proc rate has been nerfed to the ground. 3-4 items a day on mains and alts and very very few ever proc anymore.
    used to get 1-2 great procs a day.

RNG is RNG, is RNG.

I recently got a relinquished trinket with an ilevel 975. The cap is 985, and that's a +65 proc... my highest proc ever. Sadly it was wasted on a stat stick versatility trinket.

Maybe it's just me, but I always see more and higher forges when its personal loot as opposed to master looter. RNG, i know i know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    that and ship vendor gear proc rate has been nerfed to the ground. 3-4 items a day on mains and alts and very very few ever proc anymore.
    used to get 1-2 great procs a day.
    The chances to get tf/wf on ship vendor have always been lower, thats a fact, it hasnt changed.