Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

The Activist Mommy video

This woman is batshit crazy. First she slut shames women who have came forward then goes all religious moral high ground then comes full circle and blames the victims. Rape and sexual assault and sexual harassment are not about simply having sex. They are about the power one person holds over the other that has no control of the situation. To say a woman being sexually harrassed at work should just knee him in the nuts, gouge his eyes out, and call the police/report it to HR is completely out of touch. Not only are most of these crimes a he said/she said situation but now that she's assaulted him with proof, she can be arrested. Then to suggest that when he "dangles your job in front of you" while being sexually harassed to simply quit your job is ludicrous. Does she not realize that most families these days live paycheck to paycheck so simply quitting isn't that easy of a thing to do. That's not even factoring in the shitty job market and how long it would take to get another job to replace the one she just quit.

Watch HERE

I stopped at the part where she says she has six daughters...

/ugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear god. Yeah this is one thing of those situations I’m going to help and hurt the wrong people with what I would say so I won’t. What I’m going to say is this is a conversation to have.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2017-12-27 at 03:37 AM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Well...the part about your boss asking you back to their hotel room...

You have to be a fucking idiot to not know where that is going to lead.

"No job is worth losing your soul". Idk, having a home and eating will keep me alive longer than my soul. In a shitty job market where it takes forever to find a new one, just quitting is pretty shitty advice to give her daughters. I'm going to guess she is middle to upper class and has no idea what poorer people deal with when it comes to money, because that advice is not realistic when your paychecks just cover your basic expenses, and losing your pay for even a week can destroy your life. When you have to wonder if you are going to eat tomorrow, complaining about a boss doing sexist shit is risking losing any bit of security you have in life. So just telling her daughters "lose the job" is dangerous, but as I just said, she is probably middle to upper class, so her family is well set financially and don't have to worry about things poorer people do.

Watched her other things, she really does just toe the line politically.

"The Activist Mommy
    December 20 at 12:00pm ·
    This is what's coming our way if we don't put a stop to the LGBT agenda being forced on our children."

https://activistmommy.com/primary-sc...ce-complaints/
    What a wonderful woman, but I guess my jokes about wanting the gay agenda scare to make a comeback were heard!

Edit - Rofl she even has a "know your meme page"

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/activist-mommy
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2017-12-27 at 04:10 AM.

Sometimes you gotta S some D to keep the lights on.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    "No job is worth losing your soul". Idk, having a home and eating will keep me alive longer than my soul. In a shitty job market where it takes forever to find a new one, just quitting is pretty shitty advice to give her daughters. I'm going to guess she is middle to upper class and has no idea what poorer people deal with when it comes to money, because that advice is not realistic when your paychecks just cover your basic expenses, and losing your pay for even a week can destroy your life. When you have to wonder if you are going to eat tomorrow, complaining about a boss doing sexist shit is risking losing any bit of security you have in life. So just telling her daughters "lose the job" is dangerous, but as I just said, she is probably middle to upper class, so her family is well set financially and don't have to worry about things poorer people do.

Watched her other things, she really does just toe the line politically.

What a wonderful woman, but I guess my jokes about wanting the gay agenda scare to make a comeback were heard!

Edit - Rofl she even has a "know your meme page"

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/activist-mommy

She reminds me of this lunatic back about 10 years or so ago name Violet Kitty, she was another nut case, spouting all kinds of ignorant shit on YouTube, behind a fake holier than thou attitude.

That being said there are some interesting questions from all this.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

/ugh
    Not only does she have 6 daughters but she has 4 sons too for a total of 10 kids.

So I got riled up and decided to let this woman have it on that video. Below is what I ended up saying to her just now.

You are a vile, despicable woman who doesn't have a clue about how the real world works and spews hate with every damn video you post all under the guise of spreading the word of God to the masses. I'm glad that your doctor husband allows you to not have to work like most Americans do. It must be nice to be middle to upper class and never have to worry about making ends meet. Over here in the real world, people live paycheck to paycheck so telling people to simply quit their job over being sexually harassed is a crock of bull.

Yes I've seen this video 3 times now. Yes I understand that you said that if a man is sexually aggressive to a woman on the job that you said she should knee him in the nuts, gouge his eyes out, and call the police/report it to HR. Not only are most of these crimes a he said/she said situation but now that she's assaulted him with proof, she can be arrested. Congratulations on taking the victim and making her into someone getting arrested for assault and now a criminal.

Then you go on to say how if he "dangles your job in front of you" you should quit. Again I'm so glad YOU are able to have a doctor husband who supports you and allows you to not work but in the real world that isn't the case. In the real world people have to work to pay the bills and live paycheck to paycheck. Missing just one paycheck could mean eviction, going without food, utilities being turned off, medications not being bought, or cars being repossessed. Now you say how God will provide and all that other crap, but whats a parent supposed to do to feed her kids when she has no money? What's a parent supposed to do when the family is out on the streets? What's a parent supposed to do when you can't buy little Timmy his insulin because you don't have the money because you quit your job? Where are these jobs that will replace the one she had? Again, over here in the real world (not the 1 income doctor's salary family you live in) people are unemployed and can't find work because the jobs simply aren't there. Oh wait, you just opened up a job for other people by telling a woman to quit.

Then you go into a rant about Salma Hayak. Let's be real here, you are more upset with her doing a lesbian scene than you are with her coming forward with sexual assault allegations. I get it. You're a homophobic cunt as witnessed by your multiple videos against homosexuality. So instead of blaming her for not coming forward earlier, why don't you just own up to what you really are upset about and that's the fact that she did a lesbian sex scene.

While I'm on a roll I might as well clear my chest about the rest of the crap I've seen in your videos that add to how vile of a woman you are.

You are extremely homophobic & transphobic. You use the Bible as your reasoning behind this hatred of those people. You have 10 kids. The odds of one of your children being part of the LGBT community are fairly high since its roughly 1 in 10 are part of it. 10 kids. 1 in 10 chance. You do the math. I just hope that with all this hatred that you spew doesn't cause your child (if he/she is gay) to do what too many gay teens do which is suicide because they don't want to disappoint mommy & daddy who are homophobic or be rejected by mommy & daddy who are homophobic.

Muslims aren't the problem with the world. Radial Muslims are part of the problem just like radical/Evangelical Christians are part of the problem. You openly mock Muslims in your videos. How many men and women over the years have died all in the name of God and Christianity? Oh but that's ok because you're a God fearing good Christian woman and not a Muslim.

Again, I'm glad you are able to have a husband that provides for you to live this lifestyle you currently live. It must be nice not to have to worry about getting by. It must be nice to be able to sit back in your home, make videos about all the wrong in the world, and not worry about the little things. The reality is you are no better than the Westboro Baptist Church or even those radical Muslims you so adamantly hate. Oh but the difference is you feel your right and they're wrong....wait they feel they're right too so I guess there really isn't a difference.

Deleted

/ugh
    RIP dad lol

I couldn't imagine raising chickens with this woman much less ten kids! Jesus, that's enough kids to make a Nigerian woman blush.

Deleted

/ugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    She reminds me of this lunatic back about 10 years or so ago name Violet Kitty, she was another nut case, spouting all kinds of ignorant shit on YouTube, behind a fake holier than thou attitude.

That being said there are some interesting questions from all this.
    Imbecile post.
    Its not about how many kids she has.

OT:
    If some chick is doing metoo, because she went to the hotel room, then this woman is right. Nothing more to discuss.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-12-27 at 10:18 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That bitch is crazy. Nuff said.
    Why?

I feel she speaks for me.

She is right, that the movements like these, will have a snowball effect, until men are being sorry for having testicles.
    Last edited by mmocd6fe3ee806; 2017-12-27 at 10:19 AM.

Deleted
    >Sylvanas fanboy
    >uses "slut shaming" unironically
    End yourself with the most painful way possible, please

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-12-27 at 01:52 PM.

I agree with the video. If it's a kid I understand the confusion and nothing about this applies. Full grown adults who obviously benefited from being a victim?

Kinda tired of rewarding the trend and setting a bad example for my children.

You're worth what you can fight for. If you want to burn the candle at both ends and expect empathy, we're not that stupid.

/ugh
    Seriously, breeders think the entire world is owed to them because they farted out X children off the success of their husbands sperm and money.

A woman that can work and can take care of a child? That's a real war hero.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    I agree with the video. If it's a kid I understand the confusion and nothing about this applies. Full grown adults who obviously benefited from being a victim?

Kinda tired of rewarding the trend and setting a bad example for my children.

You're worth what you can fight for. If you want to burn the candle at both ends and expect empathy, we're not that stupid.
    Ahh yes, because every victim is just playing the victim, especially when they are adults.

No such thing as adult victims to tommy doesn't know anything.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

"the weak are meat and the strong do eat."

Stand up or shut up. No one owes anyone anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Strifeload View Post
    Why?

I feel she speaks for me.

She is right, that the movements like these, will have a snowball effect, until men are being sorry for having testicles.
    MMOC and World of Warcraft everyone, the only place where angsty 12 year olds get to express their pent up aggression against women that would never touch them.

Seriously, if you think any kind of majority of feminists want 'men to be sorry for having testicles', then you have no idea what feminism is or how it even fundamentally operates.

This is as ridiculous as saying every dipshit conservative is a retard, because, hey, guess what, the Orange dipshit you voted in has early onset of alzheimer's. That is how fucking stupid and bannable you sound right the fuck now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by God8010 View Post
    "the weak are meat and the strong do eat."

Stand up or shut up. No one owes anyone anything.
    Oh yes, classic survival of the fittest from the crowd that denies science.

Next.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Classic white knight in training. If a female needs you to be her voice I'm sure you'll do well. As for a forum and trying to save the world, you're a child.

Stop giving her attention then?

I totally agree with Activist Mommy
    Why would you go home or to a Hotel Room with a Guy you have never met?

So many "Weak Women" tearing the shreds of innocent men .. its become a craze to blame Men for your failures..
    If they where confident at the time, the women involved would have kicked the guy in the nuts.

WELL DONE ACTIVIST MOMMY