Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Trump gives the hardest speech of his life!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42685356

There is no other way to describe this, it's a personal trajedy and I've no idea how he summoned up the fortitude to do it but today President of the United States of America and Leader of the Free World Donald Trump gave a speech where he said he was "the least" of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump
    I am not a racist. I'm the least racist person you will ever interview.
    For those of us that have become accustomed to him being the best, most and biggliest at whatever he turns his (massive) hands to then this has come as quite a shock.

How will The Donald be able to move on after this devastating revelation only time will tell but for the moment we can only pray that this is fake news or perhaps evidence of how he is the most humble and self effacing man on the planet.....of all time.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2018-01-15 at 03:56 AM.

well if you look at it another way, he's the most least racist.... /s
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Because he is actually not racist. In fact, he was considered an achiever in many black community groups prior to running for president and even said in 1999 that he thought Oprah would make a great vice president if he were ever to run. It's just politics now, everything has to racist which pretty much started in 2008 with you know who. It's a democratic strategy that people are really starting to get tired of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Because he is actually not racist. In fact, he was considered an achiever in many black community groups prior to running for president and even said in 1999 that he thought Oprah would make a great vice president if he were ever to run. It's just politics now, everything has to racist which pretty much started in 2008 with you know who. It's a democratic strategy that people are really starting to get tired of.
    Well, if you ignore his companies discrimination against black people, his utter disdain for Hispanics, and saying he doesn't want Haitians and Africans to come here... totally not racist.

In 2008, the birther movement kicked off, and it was all about racism. You don't get to blame Obama for the tens of millions of racist asshats who tried to pretend he wasn't an American citizen.

Can you provide translation with facts? Because every single point you said is flat out lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Can you provide translation with facts? Because every single point you said is flat out lies.
    Sure thing, although you could easily google:

In 1986, Trump joined several other prominent Americans, such as Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, as recipients of an “Ellis Island Award.”

https://www.snopes.com/trump-receive...award-in-1986/

Here is the video of him wanting Oprah as VP:

Sorry to make you look dumb.

In 1986, Trump joined several other prominent Americans, such as Rosa Parks and Muhammad Ali, as recipients of an “Ellis Island Award.”

That's like saying he's not a misogynist, because he's married.

It has less to do with a "democratic strategy"(I'm aware BUT DEMOCRATS is an argumentative tic of yours), and more to do with the fact that he has a history of saying and doing racist things.

Oops.

- - - Updated - - -

The best case scenario for you is that he's pretending to be racist to earn your vote. Not really sure that's the slam dunk you're looking for...

From your own article:

Trump was one of 80 individuals to receive the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986, the first year that the National Ethnic Coalition of Organizations handed out the award. However, the fact that Donald Trump received the award and posed for a photograph says little about his motivations or whether or not he has racist tendencies, only that he received an award and participated in a ceremony meant to honor him (and others).
    Probably should have read your own link there. And wanting another celebrity to be his VP doesn't make him not racist; it's just to make himself look better. It's the 'I have black friends' defense for rich assholes.

So one video is all you got? How about all the rest?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    From your own article:

Probably should have read your own link there. And wanting another celebrity to be his VP doesn't make him not racist; it's just to make himself look better. It's the 'I have black friends' defense for rich assholes.

I'm sure they give those awards to openly racist people all the time. So please explain to me how one would prove they are not racist? This is the only way to receive tangible evidence, everything else is conjecture and opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    So one video is all you got? How about all the rest?
    Sorry I am too busy right now to give a full lecture on how to use google.

I'm sure they give those awards to openly racist people all the time. So please explain to me how one would prove they are not racist? This is the only way to receive tangible evidence, everything else is conjecture and opinion.
    Getting an award is the only way to receive tangible evidence? Okay, then you agree that Obama earned that Nobel Peace Prize, I assume?

This may come as a shock, but the best way to prove you're not a racist is to not act like a fucking racist. Trump has acted like a fucking racist all his life and based his presidential campaign on racism and bigotry; every time he acts like a racist, it proves that he hasn't changed in the slightest, no matter what award committees he may or may not have bribed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is "i cannot be racist, i got a prize together with black people" the new "i cannot be racist, i have a black friend"?

"I'm the least racist person you will ever interview"

...seriously? So - what he's saying is if they interview Oprah, that Oprah is more racist than Dumbass Donnie "There are good Nazis" Frumpy Dump?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    "I'm the least racist person you will ever interview"

...seriously? So - what he's saying is if they interview Oprah, that Oprah is more racist than Dumbass Donnie "There are good Nazis" Frumpy Dump?
    Come one, that was the most humble Donald i've ever seen; he could have easily claimed he is "the best at not being racist. There is no one on this earth less racist than me".

Donald is the best at being humble.

10+ Year Old Account
    It must have killed Trump to declare that he wasn't the biggest and best at something.

Because he is actually not racist.
    Exactly. Trump is an incompetent narcissistic man child, but he doesn't have the complexity of thought that you need to be racist.

Remember - over the last 2 years he has insulted, attacked and berated EVERY class of human being - rich and poor, black and white, male and female.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

That is a lie. He has been caught being racist for a long fucking time. This is everything from before he even began running for president. https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump..._why_trump_is/

10+ Year Old Account
    Muslim ban springs to mind on how not-racist he is. Trump even called it that himself.

It was one of his campaign promises, I believe?
    Last edited by Santti; 2018-01-15 at 05:51 AM.

Trump uses superlatives the way non-used-car-salesmen use punctuation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.