Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Lmao implying Scarab Lord is hard compared to heroic (pre MoP) and mythic (post-MoP) raids we are tackling more recently.

Now that's amusing.

It's in a different ballpark. What a great joke.
    Ken Kanetard. Don't get to salty.

Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Ken Kanetard. Don't get to salty.
    Telling the truth = salty now.

What a meme answer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Telling the truth = salty now.

What a meme answer.
    k

------------------

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShiirowX View Post
    I wonder how many people who got Scarab Lord are still actually playing the game. I assume a fraction of the total, I mean a fraction of a single digit of all wow players will suddenly get a mount just cause. Which just seems odd is all.
    Total amount of Scarab Lords including WotLK transfers/rerollers/dupes under 0.0%.

Total amount of Original Scarab Lords from Classic (2008 Achievement Date) less then 0.00%.

My guess is around 20 Original Scarab Lords play in EU atm (including me) and around 25 to 30 maybe in US. (US had more realms at Vanilla launch so its common that they have more Scarab Lords there)

The WotLK Scarab Lords is in the 150+ for both US and EU. Those that have the 2009 Achievement date.

It's not odd. Blizzard is tying this up with the Call of Scarab Event. This event is dedicated to the ones who did it back in Classic. So it's only natural that they rewards us with a permanent updated model mount. Altho I do agree to some extent that they should have picked the ones that did it at 60 instead of the total amount of Scarab Lords including the 80 ones. Because ofc that consists of 95%. Only 5% of that total pool did it legit.

Even the total amount of players who got ''Veteran of the Shifting Sands'' achievement is still around 0.9 - 1%.

So only 1% or less completed the questchain that persisted from Vanilla all the way to the launch of Cataclysm. (after 3.0.9, february 2009 of course, all realms started with gates open so nobody could participate in the event anymore after this point of time).
    Last edited by mmocc08f238cef; 2018-01-21 at 07:10 PM.

The mount looks good any chance get them in the shop, definitive i would pay 20 bugs for it.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    That's not true, there's literally 2 or 3 players that play since vanilla, the rest resubed when Legion came which is different from my case that I've been subbing since late cataclysm nonstop
    I just want to clarify because I'm sensing some misinterpretation (maybe it's me). What I'm saying is: Day 1 - today player has invested more money than a player who has started after him. I feel like you think I'm saying "all the vanilla players no matter their actual sub time have invested more money than the new players" though I could be wrong and misreading it. I'm not talking about vanilla players as a group just "the guy" who has been playing since the start compared to the guy who started at some expansion after him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by muankan View Post
    The mount looks good any chance get them in the shop, definitive i would pay 20 bugs for it.
    You know, there are some things that I read and it makes me smile and brings a tear to my eye at the thought of the amount of salt it would generate. Scarab Lord mount on the blizz store would be top 10 at least.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I just want to clarify because I'm sensing some misinterpretation (maybe it's me). What I'm saying is: Day 1 - today player has invested more money than a player who has started after him. I feel like you think I'm saying "all the vanilla players no matter their actual sub time have invested more money than the new players" though I could be wrong and misreading it. I'm not talking about vanilla players as a group just "the guy" who has been playing since the start compared to the guy who started at some expansion after him.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, there are some things that I read and it makes me smile and brings a tear to my eye at the thought of the amount of salt it would generate. Scarab Lord mount on the blizz store would be top 10 at least.
    you know grinning reaver is basically the same thing with the added bonus of it can fly

Quote Originally Posted by muankan View Post
    Is this pun intended?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    you know grinning reaver is basically the same thing with the added bonus of it can fly
    Yeah, but the Black Qiraji War Tank has a far cooler design and none of that silly armor.

Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    Would you rather have Pamela Anderson or a clone of Pamela Anderson.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    Could the rest of us then maybe get a <Scrub Lord> title and a Black Plastic Septic Tank mount?

Deleted
    I really don't get why they choose this of all methods.
    sure the original can stay a legacy item but why reward people a second time for something they did over 10 years ago.
    i'd much rather this go to the first 50 people per server group to complete some long quest kind of like the strangle thorn fishing stuff on a yearly basis.

I mean did anyone really lose their shit when the amani war bear became the battle bear?

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Black Plastic Septic Tank mount?
    New main mount, I'd drop the water strider for a septic tank mount lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jekys12yearold brother View Post
    i'd much rather this go to the first 50 people per server group to complete some long quest kind of like the strangle thorn fishing stuff on a yearly basis.
    *clears throat*
    *invokes the spirit of the wow community*
    "So, because I work 457 jobs and can't be online at any predefined time by Blizzard I'm not eligible to get this mount?"
    My Collection

Deleted
    awesome to see how activision-blizz keeps the tactic of ripping-off the old game