Poll: Which spec?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Lightbulb Which of these specs would you like added to current classes?

Which class specs would you want added to one class? If you can't find your choice click "other" and post us which one.

Battle Mage (Tank or DPS spec for either warrior or mage) Tank spec for shaman, Range DPS spec for monk, Dark ranger(DPS) for hunter, Cleric (Tank spec) for priest, Necromancer spec for Death knights, Demon transformations(Healing or Tank) spec for Warlocks, Tinker class anyone?

Other - none of the above

10+ Year Old Account
    I have given 'Other' and vote, I don't think some of them fits. As well, just because there's more classes that can tank doesn't mean more tanks.

Priest - Is fine as it is. Shouldn't have a tank spec.
    Warlock - Is fine as it is. Shouldn't have a tank spec, or healing.
    Mage - Is fine as it is. Shouldn't have a tank spec.
    Demon Hunter - Is fine as it is.
    Monk - Is fine as it is.
    Druid - Is fine as it is.
    Rogue - Could be cool with a ranged specc.
    Hunter - Is fine as it is.
    Shaman - Your Earthwarder idea would fit fine on them (Tank)
    Paladin - Templar (Prot DPS) or Zealot (Ranged DPS)
    Death Knight - Necromancer would be fine idea but would gut some of the speccs a little (ranged DPS)
    Warrior - Gladiator (Prot DPS)
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    >Necromancer (DPS or Tank) spec for Death knights

You mean unholy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookysheep View Post
    Other - none of the above
    This, Blizzard has too much on their plate as it is, adding more is not a good idea.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    This, Blizzard has too much on their plate as it is, adding more is not a good idea.
    Fully agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    >Necromancer (DPS or Tank) spec for Death knights

You mean unholy?
    As far as I know Death knight's don't have a lich king form.

For the 82 billionth time, Shaman needs an earth-based tank spec. Why? Three reasons:

1) Shaman have struggled to find a clear identity since they stopped being horde-only.
    2) It fits the class.
    3) Never enough tanks. Every opportunity helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    Battle Mage (Tank or DPS spec for either warrior or mage)
    As long as its called Archon spec and it transforms me into an arcane avatar im game!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    I'm agreeing, too. Too much clusterfuck there - If they want to implement new classes, do new classes (tinker plz)

Quote Originally Posted by Littleshashi View Post
    For the 82 billionth time, Shaman needs an earth-based tank spec. Why? Three reasons:

1) Shaman have struggled to find a clear identity since they stopped being horde-only.
    2) It fits the class.
    3) Never enough tanks. Every opportunity helps.
    I agree! i'm surprised after all these years blizzard haven't added a tank spec for the shaman!

Although courses may vary in size, subject matter or level, a systematic process will help you plan and structure your course and syllabus to effectively reach desired instructional goals. This page provides information that will guide you from the initial design phases of your course to polishing and distributing your syllabus.

Before the class begins, find out as much as you can about the students. Consider the level of your course and the type and level of student that typically enrolls in this course. If you are new to teaching the course you may want to consult with colleagues who have previously taught the course to gather some of this information. It is also helpful to review your class roster before the quarter starts. Additionally, the Office of the Registrar publishes a snap shot view of enrolled UW students for a given quarter.

Once you have considered who the students in your course are, ask yourself what they should be able to do at the end of the course. Try to answer this question as specifically as you can by using terms that emphasize student abilities you can measure or easily recognize. For example, it can be more challenging to measure students abilities based on what they may know or understand as opposed to measuring their abilities to preform tasks such as identify, differentiate, apply or produce. This process will help you solidify your course goals.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyero View Post
    I agree! i'm surprised after all these years blizzard haven't added a tank spec for the shaman!
    The sad part is that they actually could tank in early vanilla, which is why they used shields to begin with, and blizzard just changed their minds for no reason other than the early developers arbitrarily decided only warriors could be viable raid tanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    There's good ideas in terms of fun specs to play as I go with this.

Death Knight- Necromancer Spec would be awesome also I kind of want to have the feels of First Generation Death Knights with Staves and ranged spell attacks.
    Mage- Battle Mage is interesting.
    Shaman-Earthwarder spec would be interesting as well in terms of tanking.
    Hunter- Dark Ranger would make sense for the most part.
    Monk- Runemaster.
    Warlock- Ether Void Magic or Death Magic in terms of how the spec is. who knows.
    Druid- Is fine as it is in terms of 4 specs.
    Rogue- I would be 100% Happy if a Gunslinger ranged spec in the game. I would have more spec gameplay variety in terms of being a rogue.
    Warrior- Berserker or Blademaster. Personally I would go with Blademaster.
    Paladin- I like Gehco's idea of the Zealot Ranged Spec for Paladins.
    Priest- Inquisitor spec would be cool.