Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cool Awesome Version of the Night Elves. Great Armor and Very interesting Lore. 10/10 Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakascii View Post
    hey guys got a question !
    its about allied races can I use heirloom items to help leveling up my nightborne OR is it so that when I use Heirloom items I wont get the heritage set transmog ?
    ?
    the only requirement for heritage armor as far as we know is level to 100 naturally, as in no boosting or race changing. So you should get it regardless of whether or not you use heirlooms so long as you're doing the grind.

Deleted
    nightborne hunter with Feign Death+illusion macro

10+ Year Old Account
    They look awesome. Shame they weren't the Highborne models in Cataclysm and instead are some tacky "allied" subrace that came about years later.

5+ Year Old Account
    The reasons for them joining the horde is laughable. Tyrande was slightly rude to us so we're going to join the faction that is at war with them and wants to burn down their woods and homes. Makes them sound like sensitive millennials.

Liadrin saying that their people fought for this world while the Night Elves hid in dens and caves is beyond atrocious.

Honestly why would any race want to join a faction that can't keep a stable leader, and can't keep any leader in check while they do despicable things?

I'm glad I got those requirements covered.

Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    The reasons for them joining the horde is laughable. Tyrande was slightly rude to us so we're going to join the faction that is at war with them and wants to burn down their woods and homes. Makes them sound like sensitive millennials.

Liadrin saying that their people fought for this world while the Night Elves hid in dens and caves is beyond atrocious.

Honestly why would any race want to join a faction that can't keep a stable leader, and can't keep any leader in check while they do despicable things?
    The Blood Elves and the Nightborne are pretty much the exact same people. They became addicted to different founts of power.

It's fucking obvious that they would go Horde. The Blood Elves were sympathetic to them. The Night Elves just scorned them.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like nightbourne(and the other races), but they need way more customization. I know this is still early in development, but they need more of everything for them. More tattoos(more visible), more skin colors, more faces, more hair colors and styles. I like the idea of allied races, but I think blizzard is being kind of lazy about their release. Like "here's some models already in use currently as npcs, now you can be one!" I'm just slightly underwhelmed...

Can someone explain how to unlock them when they get release? I mean all of the allies... for some reason saying to have unlock one per character ?

What's the point to present Nightborne Manasaber as something new we get with the race when we already have this mount from the campaign?

I'm glad I got those requirements covered.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post

lel /10 chars