Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    You need a 110 Ally or Horde toon to unlock either the Nightborne/HM Tauren or the LF Draeni/Velfs because there is a quest chain to unlock each. The 110 is necessary to do the chain.
    .... .... but then again the same applies also for Void Elf, Lightforged Dreanai and Highmountain Tauren and in a way stating that for Nightborn only is rather confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by Puntar View Post
    .... .... but then again the same applies also for Void Elf, Lightforged Dreanai and Highmountain Tauren and in a way stating that for Nightborn only is rather confusing!
    Exactly the wording was poor I was just explaining the mechanics of why. I only learned this last night when I went to dabble with a Void Elf but I lack an ally 110 of any kind. So I will need to level a 110 to then unlock the Velfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    So, the brown orcs (forgive me for the simplicity) are in. Good good, Blizzard... Wildhammer dwarves next, please.
    On the one hand: About goddamn time. They have been requested since TBC. Wonder which Draenor they will come from.

On the other hand: This means the Alliance will get another Allied race as well. To keep things balanced. So what do yall think? What will it be?

Do they even know what they're doing at this point or is a monkey just randomly generating ideas in the basement? This is looking so bad. The PvP will be a complete mess... AGAIN.