Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    When can a newly created DH queue for love rocket dungeon?

42 chars / day... im already bored ;/

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I thought it was 24 hours, but discovered with my boosted toon its 48 hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sporebat View Post
    Dont give up trust me it will drop

I had 40+ toons doing it for years and last year it dropped for me.
    This is such bullshit.

Trust me it wont drop.

Its chances are up there with like winning $10k on a lotto scratch off.. maybe even worse. How many times have you done that?
    I'm not saying no one will get it, but im pretty sure this is one of those mounts more people will not have than will... and not from lack of trying either.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I leveled 2 more DHs the other day, one could que after 20 hours the other could que after 23hours.

Broke 500+ kills for the year today.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymori View Post
    I leveled 2 more DHs the other day, one could que after 20 hours the other could que after 23hours.

Broke 500+ kills for the year today.
    This drop rate is so unreasonable, I hope you get it before you suffer from crippling burnout. I don't understand why they refuse to slash it to something like 1 in 1000, I think that everyone is fine with it being mega rare as long as it feels obtainable at some point in our entire WoW career. It's crazy when even the most dedicated of collectors will probably never get this one.

Did it on 3 characters once since it started

Sorry Blizz I won't be taking part in my usual degenerate behavior of running 30 characters through this a day for the duration. Not worth it and quite honestly I'd rather do literally anything else so congrats on that I guess.

Deleted
    I could use more than 20 characters this year, but I cannot stomach to do it daily with that amount anymore.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    1030 kills done for the year. Added a handful more chars, and got a few more DHs to get out of the zone tonight.

Two of my friends have gotten it this year, the pressure is on big time

Just opened a single box and I saw that there was a lot in it and had a mini heart attack - really had my hopes up for a hot second. RIP me.

Quote Originally Posted by Distortedclarity View Post
    Just opened a single box and I saw that there was a lot in it and had a mini heart attack - really had my hopes up for a hot second. RIP me.

Meanwhile I've had roughly 50 attempts go by where I received literally nothing but Love Tokens.

Deleted
    I run as many encounters I can stomach on a day. Will probably be as useless as last year. :/

Saw it drop for someone else for the first time ever yesterday. Yay for that guy :/

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I broke 1500 attempts for the year today. Really not feeling too optimistic about the next week but I'll still try.

Farming the Big Love Rocket is like farming disappointment

I saw someone in one of my attempts get it today; I'm happy for him, but I also hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ac3v3n7uRa View Post
    Farming the Big Love Rocket is like farming disappointment
    Don't give up! After running 194 toons the past 3 years it finally dropped for me on attempt 7399!

10+ Year Old Account
    One of my guild mates droped mount few days ago. Well i don't like actually valentine's day, but mount is mount right?

I got the mount on my first run 4 years ago.

I hadn't ever run the event before, even though I'd been playing since mid Wrath.

Now when the event comes around, I just queue and sit at the door on the rocket to upset people.

Deleted
    big loverocket found after 292 atempts

12 years later, still non-existent
    Mage in <Strawberry Puppy Kisses> on Area 52