Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Make your own cringey thread... Oh, it's already done.

Khadgar

Faction: Neutral

Through the collection of Apexis Crystals this man has become more powerful than you could every imagine.

Classes: Mage, Apexis Collector

Mount: Khadgar

Requirements: Exalted with the Kirin Tor and the collection of 4986 Apexis Crystals. Don't look at me like that. I'm a mage. I did the math. I need exactly 4986 crystals. 4985 is inadequate. 4987 is of course absurd.

Deleted
    I would absolutely like broken.

Broken

Lore: The broken that survived from Argus and the ones from Outland need to find a place for them in a prospering and living world. As they consider that they were betrayed by Velen when the took off and left them to die, they do not want to side with him again and instead look forward to the Horde.

Heritage Armor: Similar to Akama's (small dual wielded scythes)

Racials: Adaptation: Haste increase by 1%.
    Survivor: Damage taken decreased by 1 to 5% depending on your current HP. 1% reduction at <100% hp, 2% reduction at <80% hp, 3% reduction at <60% hp, 4% reduction at <40% hp, 5% reduction at <20% hp.
    Scavenge: Search a dead mob for anything of value. (This will give a bag and contain profession mats depending on mob type, humanoid bags will contain cloth or dust, beasts will contain leather etc.). 5 minutes cooldown.
    Wither (DPS spec): Apply a debuff to the target causing them to take X damage over Y seconds. Z minute cooldown.
    Wither (Tank spec): Apply a debuff to the target causing them to deal X% less damage to you for Y seconds. Z minutes cooldown
    Restore (Healing spec): Apply a heal over time to the target causing them to be healed for X% over Y seconds. Z minutes cooldown

Mounts: Bogstrok, Hydra

Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Priest, Shaman, Hunter, Mage