Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strikered View Post
    @Reticence so sorry reti i couldn't compare the roles as i couldn't find the link to the Bard of Valor from the D&D game Dendrek played that role and his qt is missing from all the available links but i think its fair to say its been altered somewhat. my 2 remaining abilities are that of an unusual nature and i intend to do use one tonight (if alive)
    So you stole from Cruelle N1, blocked Syriane N4, and did nothing N2-3?

Just making sure I have it all straight in my head.

Deleted
    The people I am most suspicious off are Marack and Celtic.

There is absolutely no way I will vote for Strikered. Way to honest in coming forth with his role even though it was scum in a previous game. Comparing his previous games I'd say I'm confident he's not scum.

I will vote Celtic but would switch to Marack.

Vote: Celtic

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to ask did we get to the bottom of the five faction thing, that Lelly said about?

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    So you stole from Cruelle N1, blocked Syriane N4, and did nothing N2-3?

Just making sure I have it all straight in my head.
    yes i elected to do nothing night 2 as i wasn't sue on targets yet but night 3 was a mistake RL shit got in the way and i completely missed the deadline

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I meant to ask did we get to the bottom of the five faction thing, that Lelly said about?
    I don't know that we did, but I'm not certain that we can. It depends a lot on anticipating how Largehorn would have broken it down. Are serial killers counted as third-party, separately, or at all? Are third-party players their own factions, grouped, or ignored?

The easiest answer is probably "town, two mafias, third-party, serial killer", but that comes at it rather broadly, and assumes there isn't something out there that we don't know about.

yes i elected to do nothing night 2 as i wasn't sue on targets yet but night 3 was a mistake RL shit got in the way and i completely missed the deadline
    Alrighty, thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    So now that everyone is back and accounted for I did get a Guilty/Evil check on Marack last night. There is a chance with the Framer in play it could be wrong but since others have expressed concern about his role I'm willing to go with my gut.

Vote Marack

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    So now that everyone is back and accounted for I did get a Guilty/Evil check on Marack last night. There is a chance with the Framer in play it could be wrong but since others have expressed concern about his role I'm willing to go with my gut.

Vote Marack
    I'm willing to follow you on this, at the very least we can get a couple trains going. Day seems to be going pretty slow and Maraks unwillingness to answer some pretty basic questions is highly suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote: Marack

Tired from work, as always. Was thinking maybe Celtic, maybe Marack, maybe Virothe. Guilty is enough to sway it over to Marack.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    I'm willing to follow you on this, at the very least we can get a couple trains going. Day seems to be going pretty slow and Maraks unwillingness to answer some pretty basic questions is highly suspicious.
    woops sorry looks like I forgot to vote

Trivia prizes went unclaimed, right? Razamith, must these be used immediately, and can they be used alongside other abilities? Is it possible Syriane won a second of these and used them at the same time?
    N2 was won by town, never claimed. N3 was won by syriane, N4 was won by .... does the winner wish to step forward? Its a single item and I know the answer to if they can be "saved" for future nights but I wont say the wording of the prize win to verify the winner's claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    I currently have a harder time placing a faction cop on mafia team than town as explained earlier. Kryll could be rolecop which is more mafia centric, 3p, or lying, but not sure i believe any of those. Statsu would have had to framed marack on N3 randomly when himself & dyra were left (assuming we're right about 3 red mafia) and possibly missed the heal ability on himself (depending how many actions he got). Seems quite a stretch, and as per earlier marack is one in my suspects list. I'm willing to follow this and say if he flips town the reverse is true of how unlikely it was and be looking at kryllian. I'm leaning not though.

vote: Marack

- - - Updated - - -

Gah that's more people on than i thought while typing. That puts him at 4 -- i'm backing off 1 for now to ensure rest of discussion is out. And possible double voter.

unvote

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Tired from work, as always. Was thinking maybe Celtic, maybe Marack, maybe Virothe. Guilty is enough to sway it over to Marack.
    If it wasn't obvious that was basically my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    N2 was won by town, never claimed. N3 was won by syriane, N4 was won by .... does the winner wish to step forward? Its a single item and I know the answer to if they can be "saved" for future nights but I wont say the wording of the prize win to verify the winner's claim.
    Hm. The Pistol angle seems more likely, then.

If it wasn't obvious that was basically my list.
    That appears to be the list for most of us, at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner No, I didnt protect Grae N3. I protected myself. Thought the way I was posting that I'd be a target. I was being a greedy Doc.

If the votes are between me and celtic today...
    Vote: Celtic
    Unvote

Would also put him at 4.

Deleted
    Time to claim so

I am senior citizen Godsot (because he has to be in the game right?!?!)
    I'm a tracker but I don't kill everything that comes near me. I have some protection but because I'm older it's not as good a's it used to be

Night 1: danner went nowhere
    Night 2: virothe went to flood box
    Night 3: Dyra to Senna
    Night 4: strikered to syriane

- - - Updated - - -

Not going to be around for next 10 hours so please no lynch me k

That kinda sounds like a reason to lynch him, not ignore him.
    I'm on the edge of that actually. I don't know what celtic is up to.
    But we have better targets.

i had no way of knowing someone was going to off syriane, needless to say if i had a one shot or choice to kill anyone that evening it would have been Syriane
    So back to the question you keep on deliberately dodging then - what ability was you afraid of that Syriane's NK would resolve ahead of?
    Answering this question is what will get me to back off you.
    Not answering this question is at this point is... well, not in your favour, okay?
    @Marack: Finally an answer. Why did this take 24 hours?

Had you answered that before I dropped the contents of robozerim's watch claim, I would have trusted you way more. It is no longer that I tested you for a lie. It is now that you desired to not be caught in a lie by not answering. Of course, there's also the matter of investigation result to and I can't see how I can trust you at this point.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    I won night 4. I won.... a 1 time use Vigilante Kill. I was told by Large "after using this kill, you will still be a town player". I killed Syriane. I didn't come forth earlier with this because I wanted to see if someone would use it in their claim today, especially seen as no one knew for certain. I see no point in not saying now.

@Cruelle: That's interesting... no reason not to trust that claim, really.

It does explain why you said what you said about strikered.
    But I still think there is an explanation hole here, and this stonewalling is only telling me I should keep pushing.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone remember all the quiz prices at this point? I feel it is something I should be tracking better.

Robo won one at some point, Syriane won D3 (track on celtic N3). Cruelle won D4 (kill on syriane N4).

Is this accurate?
    If so, who won D2?

--

While we're at it; pistol's gifts.
    Pistol gave something to reticence on N1, which made him certain Ret was town.
    Was there other gifts shared?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Virothe:

You claim a visitor; you visited per my personal statement tracking
    - N1: either Lora or Listo, dunno who.
    - N2: Blood Fox
    - N3: Syriane
    - N4: ???

You also claim to have been burglarized on N4.
    This reminds me of Cruelle claiming something similar on D2, #323.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelle View Post
    I was visited last night by someone who's role lets you know they visited. There was a couple of lines in my qt which contains certain information only my visitor will know.
    I first thought you were the one visiting Cruelle when you claimed Visitor. But your post kinda backs up Cruelle's statement here in my eyes. Is yours the same as Cruelle?

- - - Updated - - -

I need to be better at connecting my notes. Strikered stole from Cruelle on N1, that's what that was all about. Still some similarities though.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    @Cruelle: That's interesting... no reason not to trust that claim, really.

It does explain why you said what you said about strikered.
    But I still think there is an explanation hole here, and this stonewalling is only telling me I should keep pushing.
    this wont sit well with some as i was hoping i could just play out the rest of the game hunting down the rest of threat to town(or scum if you'd rather), and dont get me wrong i dont feel i need to justify myself to you Danner but i can see others are uncertain too so, when i realised my role was previously scum i thought i only fair to ensure that when i claimed it was done when i had no pressure on me to do so and also give results when i thought the info was helpful for town, again under no pressure to do so.

I have won, i have met my win condition already, I had 2 of them, and being honest i think i took the more difficult route because the of the person that i am, so i have no reason to hide anything that would help town, it sucks to do this imo and i hate when players do it too.

prior to night 4 we were all but certain that we had 2 scum satsu and syriane, once satsu I had an ability that allowed me to stop syriane using any night action I only had to survive the night do my thang and I had won, so in an act of self preservation i used that ability, now at the start of this day phase i came to realise quite quickly i had made several assumptions a few of which cant go into, but one of them was i assumed my ability was a role stop and that meant anyone trying to kill Syriane would have failed. '...but wait Strikered why do you think someone would want to kill syriane', is what i would have done if i had the chance for one Syriane is scum and 2 if morning didn't bring end game then it would save us having to lynch Syriane and focus on another target.

to address Danners point
    for whatever reason there was a possibility Syrianes kill took priority I couldn't take that chance
    this is me assumng someone else would kill syriane as it's exactly what i would have done. let us imagine for 1 sec that i didn't block Syriane and Syriane had priority ok Syriane would still be dead (depending on mod) but we would also have one more death, but we dont know what the priority is and I didn't know there was going to be an attempt on Syriane i just know in good conscience its what i would have done and so thats where my assumption came in.

now if need be i can reveal my 2 win conditions if thats the consensus

oh yeah and

There once was a Catterfly called Kryllian
    whose posts were one in a million
    he came out as cop
    we'll give Marack the chop
    whose popularity right now is a billion

/facepalm what an awful ending

I have no idea of what to even make of that post, Strikered.
    • You are claiming to be the second third party player, then?
    • You are actually a rolestopper?
      I have interpreted your statement so far to you being a roleblocker, as this fits the intent of stopping Syriane's submitted ability. I still have a hard time reading that quote otherwise. A rolestopper would not do that, it would only stop incoming actions on Syriane (sometimes including kills, sometimes not). Unless this is some off-named roleblocker. Are you saying your intent was to stop the kill on syriane, not syriane's kill? If so my entire premise on running after you has been utterly based on communication failures.
    • If you won, why are you still around? I really have to question this statement being true.

- - - Updated - - -

No, seriously. Your statement about winning is logically inconsistent with your action to keep Syriane alive. If you already won, you wouldn't needed Syriane alive as a lynch today.

If you needed syriane alive as a lynch today, it's because you still haven't won. You're not done.
    If you didn't need syriane alive as a lynch today, you're essentially admitting to playing against town.

Deleted
    If you needed syriane alive as a lynch today, it's because you still haven't won. You're not done.
    If you didn't need syriane alive as a lynch today, you're essentially admitting to playing against town.
    Are you talking past each other here?

unvote

At work so no idea what the vote situation is at, could someone say if he is at L2 please.

I have no idea of what to even make of that post, Strikered.
    • You are claiming to be the second third party player, then?
    • You are actually a rolestopper?
      I have interpreted your statement so far to you being a roleblocker, as this fits the intent of stopping Syriane's submitted ability. I still have a hard time reading that quote otherwise. A rolestopper would not do that, it would only stop incoming actions on Syriane (sometimes including kills, sometimes not). Unless this is some off-named roleblocker. Are you saying your intent was to stop the kill on syriane, not syriane's kill? If so my entire premise on running after you has been utterly based on communication failures.
    • If you won, why are you still around? I really have to question this statement being true.

- - - Updated - - -

No, seriously. Your statement about winning is logically inconsistent with your action to keep Syriane alive. If you already won, you wouldn't needed Syriane alive as a lynch today.

do you know what Danner i'm done trying to explain it to you I am a OAT plain as i mean how many rolestoppers do you know can steal from people and then only have 1 use of the ability to role stop and then have 2 other ablities that are yet to be used one of which i put into play in my last post

I have WON
    it says so in my QT if you dont wish to believe that ur dumber than i thought

- - - Updated - - -

im happy to sit back and do nothing for the rest of the game and put my feet up and let town fuck themselves over, then rub your nose in it come endgame, what would you have me do?

- - - Updated - - -

oh consider my vote on Marack by the way

I hoped that was clear from the limerick but some people it needs to be s - p - e - l - l - e - d out

I'm on the edge of that actually. I don't know what celtic is up to.
    But we have better targets.
    At this point, I agree that Marack is a higher priority target.

I'm curious what you think about the Loki angle, though. I'm certain that Loki is in the game and responsible for the silences, but it's possible I am wrong about it being Celtic. If not Celtic, then who, though?
    @Robozerim, did you list your actions somewhere that I missed? I vaguely recall you saying you targeted Virothe with something one night and jailing Senna another, but nothing beyond that.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Strikered, part of the concern here is that Role-stopper is not the same as Role-blocker, and so we should get that clarified so that we have the correct information out there. The original Bard of Valor had a role-block ability (Disarm), but role-stop is more like a jail without the block component, or a forced commute.

Also, yeah, if you claim to have already won then I don't see a reason why you shouldn't tell us how. If it's the insult-someone-new-every-day condition, be advised that I made Dendrek maintain that for the rest of the game in order to qualify. Obviously, I have no idea what Largehorn has decided to do.