Game Menu Microstutter

When mousing over the game menu button in game I get microstutter lag. It's steady, every second or so. Seems to be when the tooltip information updates for AddOn Memory. Is there any way to fix this?

I was thinking perhaps of an addon that removes or lowers the frequency of this data being updated in the tooltip. I'd still like to see the information but it doesn't need to update every second, which I think is causing the stutter for some reason? And the stutter only gets worse the more addons that are enabled. Yes it still stutters with nothing enabled but the stutter is very small, compared to when I have 300MB of addons loaded, where it is much worse.

Any help/thoughts appreciated,
    Thanks

Out of curiosity, are you hovering over the button for information - or is this just an observation during the process of clicking it.
    If it is for information, then perhaps there is another way of displaying it.
    For instance there is a keybind to toggle framerate, Ctrl+R by default.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2018-02-05 at 05:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

There is no fix and technically there is no issue. The tooltip of that button is showing the top three addons in memory usage (which isn’t really a performance issue compared to CPU usage) and in order to do that, the UI queries every addon in memory every second. The larger your addon list, the more the tooltip stutters. Just don’t mouse over that button and you won’t get a stutter.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet