10+ Year Old Account

Trying to pick a Horde RP server on US

Is Wyrmrest Accord-US still the go to for Horde side RP? I've always played RP on Alliance side but never have with Horde, so I am looking to get into it. I heard Wyrmrest Accord is the go to but was wondering how it's like, or if it has changed by now.

Deleted
    As far as I know, Wyrmrest is highly populated and has good Horde RPers. I think it's your best option out of all RP realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
    instead of playing RP go outside

Infracted.
    You should take your own advice and go outside instead of sending me PMs with homophobic slurs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second question, is it Horde RP or belf RP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wyrmrest is home to many besides Blood Elves. Although Silvermoon would disagree. Alliance RP is pretty good on Wyrmrest too! Stormwind Mage District and Cathedral Square.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    Second question, is it Horde RP or belf RP?
    If you're on Moon Guard, most of the Horde RP is belf and Silvermoon-centered. Wyrmrest Accord is more diversified and I've seen plenty of orcs, trolls and goblins in Orgrimmar. What race are you rolling?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    If you're on Moon Guard, most of the Horde RP is belf and Silvermoon-centered. Wyrmrest Accord is more diversified and I've seen plenty of orcs, trolls and goblins in Orgrimmar. What race are you rolling?
    A Highmountain tauren, not sure on gender yet. Or a troll, not sure on which version yet. Maybe even an orc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wyrmrest Accord-US is very populated with many good Roleplayers. Both sides have huge mounts of roleplay within each faction.
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    A Highmountain tauren, not sure on gender yet. Or a troll, not sure on which version yet. Maybe even an orc.
    If you're planning on roleplaying a troll on Wyrmrest Accord, I would recommend checking out the Shadowtusk Clan. They're a guild in Zul'Gurub that basically offer you a chance to experience "savage troll culture".

http://shadowtuskclan.guildlaunch.co...es/?gid=245263

I'll probably roll a Highmountain tauren as well, alongside a Zandalari troll and a Draenor Orc. RP-wise, I'm not sure what is there in terms of Highmountain Tauren but there are a few orc clan guilds.

It depends on what you're looking for. Moon Guard is very, very Alliance heavy, and Wyrmrest is the Horde heavy server. On MG most of the active RP I've seen is dominated by blood elves, but there are orc clans, trolls guilds, and goblin companies that have a pretty noticeable presence. However you won't find Orgrimmar to be absolutely packed as it is on WrA. Personally that's my preference, but if you want busy? Wyrmrest is definitely the place to go.