Poll: What scenario is more plausible?

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Saurfang doesn't owe anything to Anduin. Anduin being Varian's son does not make him Varian himself.
    While I don't believe Saurfang would ever betray the Horde, I do think he would feel a debt of honor to Varian, and in this case that would include respect toward Varian's son. After all, the debt was incurred when Varian allowed him to reclaim his own son's body. How better to repay it than to respect Varian's son?

Respect does not mean Saurfang would betray the Horde, only that he might look for win-win solutions to the conflict. Especially if he believes - based on his many many years of experience with such matters - that both sides are being manipulated yet again.

To understand Saurfang, you simply have to ask "What does honor demand in this situation?"
    Looking at it from his perspective, based on what he knows and/or can reasonably infer.
    When you've decided what he would think is honorable, you know what Saurfang would do.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    It won't happen, it would be great if it did though, the Horde's greatest hero ultimately betraying his own people.

Especially if he dies before Sylvanas is dethroned so he ends up on the wrong side of history.

Think about Tirion. Did Tirion ever betray the Alliance? Most of us would say no, but he was certainly pariah for years because he dared to spare Eitrigg when he felt honor demanded that of him.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Vote now!
    Saurfang as the new Alliance High king!

To be honest though i can see that he would "join" the alliance to try to "save" the Horde.

To be honest Horde and Alliance is just boring by this point i want to fight for the factions based on purpose, not race.....

If i could i would have joined the Argent dawn/Argent Tournament that is now the the Silver Hand and the only thing i would do is try to stop people destroying the lands with corrupotion.
    Last edited by Thundering; 2018-04-15 at 01:08 PM.