Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

read this before you do vulpera quest (unique tame)

If you can, use a hunter during your vulpera unlocking quest... there appears to be a very unique black wolf model only available during that quest.. more details here.

"This black worg only seems to be available during the Vulpera Allied Race recruitment questline which means it's only ever available to Horde hunters, and possibly only once ever on your account."
    wow petopia link

Thanks for the heads up.

Good catch, but give it a few weeks to a year and it will be patched out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whelp, I unlocked vulpera using my hunter and was going to recruit them with her as well. So thanks, this is quite handy to know!
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

thank you for this!

I want to unlock the vulpera but I main a druid, should I level my hunter alt to do this? any update?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nice catch indeed. Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice for the info, unsure when i will end up doing the Vulpera quest, but i know i will do so with my Hunter, so this make it easier for me

Note: Now i will need a crossfaction and crosscharacter stables :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Good catch, but give it a few weeks to a year and it will be patched out.
    Reminds me of the color changing raptor goblin hunters could get that was eventually made to be only one color once tamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Now i will need a crossfaction and crosscharacter stables
    Race change your hunter to alliance and be one of the few that have it

Awesome! Thank you so much for letting us all know.

Quote Originally Posted by dunkl View Post
    I want to unlock the vulpera but I main a druid, should I level my hunter alt to do this? any update?
    Well, if you really want it go ahead.

If you ask me, it's not that interesting of a model to justify leveling a character to get it

10+ Year Old Account
    Will likely be made into a few low lvl rares, like they've done with most other uniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    TRAITOR!

I will drown this one in the plague!

TRAITOR!

I will drown this one in the plague!
    Well you were the one wanting crossfaction =P

I have been spamming them with feedback ever since I set foot in the Halls of Valor for the first time that I'd love to see the black worgs in the wolf boss room tameable...

I have to get this tame before they make it untameable.

Reminds me of the color changing raptor goblin hunters could get that was eventually made to be only one color once tamed.

That, the humanoid Worgen that was able to be tamed in WotLK, and the giant puppy wolf from outside the Druid area in Legion. All unique models that were fixed by Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you were the one wanting crossfaction =P
    So i can use a new character there (that i will most likely never end up lvling to max) not change my main into Alliance!

I'm already a nice flavor of elf, the natural grapes elves are nice, but not a fan of the traitors grape soda elves

Ah, sweet, thanks for the heads up, will def. get myself one.

- - - Updated - - -

So i can use a new character there (that i will most likely never end up lvling to max) not change my main into Alliance!

I'm already a nice flavor of elf, the natural grapes elves are nice, but not a fan of the traitors grape soda elves
    That's probably the most...unique way of describing the elf races in wow I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Well, if you really want it go ahead.

If you ask me, it's not that interesting of a model to justify leveling a character to get it
    You're right and I agree. I've been waiting years and years for a fox or rabbit race, and still waiting on arakkoa! can't wait to unlock them and not going to level a character just for this. I appreciate you lending your opinion, it was insightful and put my situation in perspective. I've decided not to level a hunter up just for this color, and instead going to have fun unlocking my fox folk and playing, Thanks!

Additionally, I really wanted to welcome them into the horde on my main which is a Druid, and not forsake that experience by doing the recruitment scenario on an alt, thanks again!

Well if Shadowlands is anything like they say and is 60-75% faster it shouldn't be a problem. I imagine it being faster than Korrak's which I already leveled a ton through.

Well those are some descriptive words to describe races.

Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    That's probably the most...unique way of describing the elf races in wow I've seen.
    Was thinking the exact same thing.