Mythic Nighthold Question

Exactly how quick does it take to kill the final bosses now with the current gear levels. My raid group averages around 960-965. We cleared a bit of mythic NH when it was the highest thing to do but weve yet to go back to it. Anyone got any experience with recent kills or anything?

With Teamspeak and a GS of 960+, i would say 1-3 trys.

if your dps can pull 2mil+ itll take 90 secs to kill just about all the bosses, skipping damn near all mechanics

Thanks for the quick responses guys. Pretty much what i was looking for.

I still wouldn't want to do M Star augur

Well he has 4.6 hp. Thats not terrible. Some mobs have just about as much in Antorus that arent even bosses haha but i do understand its the mechanics thatll snag u :P

Quote Originally Posted by Buckles44 View Post
    with current gear you will get one Conjunction per phase MAX, but with lust and cooldowns on pull you're probably skipping initial phase and frost phase so it really isnt that bad.

Main thing about gul'dan is just having a mage that knows how to dispell and how much dmg he needs to do to the nightorb as thats still a oneshot mechanic.

Star Augar will still wipe you if people are idiots. Much easier now, but stupidity still carries a heavy price there. With most specs doing twice as much damage as they did then it is a pretty big joke if you look at the entire raid.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

My guild is killing Elisande + Guldan for the mount, recent kill timers was 3 min for Elis and 6 and half for Guldan. It's possible to phase Elisande before first rings, and ignore every mechanic except epocheric orbs (we still soak them). Guldan goes to p2 after 1 empowered bonds and ends p2 after 1 black circle. Illidan phase ends shortly after first hide in orb when he's vulnerable he just dies. You still need to soak tank shear and put parasites in melee and you need to do the first orb properly. But generally everything is much shorter, much easier, and much more forgiving (just don't fall off on Guldan, you still can't combat rez, unlike Kiljaeden, Kingaroth and all the other off the platform mishaps).

I imagine the rest of the bosses being the same level as those 2 or even easier, but some things like Star Augur last phase big eye lazor or Tichondrius end of night without buff will still 1 shot you. Does anyone remember if grand trine from mixing the marks on Star Augur stacks? If it doesn't maybe with much higher health pools you won't insta wipe if you mess up.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckles44 View Post
    She doesn't do any ability. We already skipped every thing she did at around 920-930, now at >960 it should just be laughable.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    She doesn't do any ability. We already skipped every thing she did at around 920-930, now at >960 it should just be laughable.
    It's "him" and I really doubt you skipped Grand Conjuction in 920 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It's "him" and I really doubt you skipped Grand Conjuction in 920 gear.
    Yea, actually accurate, mistook it for Elisande, after reading other posts, hence the She, sorry :P

Phase 1 is fairly easy as some classes can downright solo soak with powerful defensives, and Hellfire is not a huge threat, you will also phase him so fast you'll barely see mechanics at all.

Phase 2 is kind of faceroll if you know it from Heroic. The only thing that can realistically kill you is nobody soaking, or people standing in the storm. Just make sure everyone is north of the platform for winds.

Phase 3, however, you still need to do properly. We tried to just lust and zerg him down before the first Visions but couldn't. So you need to survive said Visions, which means placing the adds correctly, having a Warlock/Mage who knows what's happening, dealing with Parasites, and you'll also want to setup the tank mechanics correctly as well. It's still much easier than when it was current, and even if half the raid survives Visions you'll still get him down most likely.

Of the other bosses, Star Augur is the only one that might give you trouble, mostly due to Grand Conjunction. Botanist, Tichondrius and Spellblade can also have mistakes spiral out of control but with our gear it's really less of a problem.

you can skip the visions on illidan with enough dps, my guild has been selling boosts now and again and we just lust the last phase to skip it now.