Highmountain Rep farming

Didn't have any luck with the premade tool. Just seeing if anyone wants to farm Highmountain rep. I'm on a US server.

xD try using the premade tool and sitting in dalaran spamming "LFM for Highmountain Rep Farm - 250 per 5-10 mins". I used this because i made groups that were capable of completing these runs in that amount of time. Once we hit our cap for our hour, we'd wait a few minutes then begin again. I completed a total of 60 runs in the past day..... Boring, but i finally got my Anonymoose Highmountain Warrior!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mynarjr View Post
    xD try using the premade tool and sitting in dalaran spamming "LFM for Highmountain Rep Farm - 250 per 5-10 mins". I used this because i made groups that were capable of completing these runs in that amount of time. Once we hit our cap for our hour, we'd wait a few minutes then begin again. I completed a total of 60 runs in the past day..... Boring, but i finally got my Anonymoose Highmountain Warrior!!!
    Wow, 60 a day? And lucky me, my server is so dead there are 9 people online in SW. Got about 46 runs left to do.

5+ Year Old Account
    I have been just solo qing as a tank and just doing it on my own as I can basically solo. Sometimes I get kicked from people who don't know what is going on. I was way behind the group I did farm with and they got exalted so I got left out.