I'm more excited about the first weeks of BFA than the expansion itself.

Mostly i'm excited for first 2 days of nonstop leveling competition and new dungeons that will come with expansion. =(
    what's wrong with me.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

Nothing.

We all feel the same way to brand new content.

You're just a normal person that likes lore and exploring instead of grinding max level content. There's nothing wrong with that.

Deleted
    nothing wrong with that, its most exciting when everything is new. i am more excited about the new lore than about the new features of BFA.

also i am playing almost every season start in d3, because the fresh start is always fun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    Mostly i'm excited for first 2 days of nonstop leveling competition and new dungeons that will come with expansion. =(
    what's wrong with me.
    Nothing thats usually all the fun, and the gearing up process to enter the first raid on a wednesday when it becomes available

I remember entering raids back in the days in greens/full blues, best time of my life... sadly epics are easily obtainable and ruins that fun aspect of obtaining epic gear

For me its mostly the first two weeks, leveling, exploring, figuring out all the new systems, and a real feeling of progression as you go from fresh 120 to mythic dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Floof View Post
    Nothing thats usually all the fun, and the gearing up process to enter the first raid on a wednesday when it becomes available

I remember entering raids back in the days in greens/full blues, best time of my life... sadly epics are easily obtainable and ruins that fun aspect of obtaining epic gear
    One of best changes of mind I ever made about WoW was to stop thinking in terms of common and rare and epic, and start just thinking about ilvl. Changed so much about what I think about gearing and playing. It also removes all the drama of "scrubs getting epics" and still allows me the excitement of gearing up.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    what's wrong with me.
    This is how plenty of people feel. I myself love the first month of a new expac
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited for the moment everyone will try to buy/sell at the High Pop realms Auction House at the same time, making it even slower/unusable. /s.

Other then that, the actual gameplay period of new expansions start is always nice.

I've never really understood competing with the leveling. Slow and steady, drinking in the atmosphere for at least the first time around is what I look forward to. Blizzard have been putting more and more work into making environments so lush, varied, and detailed I can catch new details each time I walk past. (Suramar especially)

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    We all feel the same way to brand new content.
    If only Legion had more than 30-60m a week when a new "content patch" dropped.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

The first few weeks before the raids open up are usually the best. This is when it feels like gearing up is actually rewarding and fun. After that it's all watered down.

Patch X.0 is always the best time in WoW.

I can agree that the first patch is most exciting. You're in a brand new world, unsure of where to go next, just following the path. All of the mysteries of what's to come are still hidden away.

Yep same here.I got x13 110 to lvl up :V

I like the inner-guild race to be raid ready. Oddly enough, I also like being one of the first in the guild to make all the new profession items (Alchemy, Enchanting, etc)

But I still enjoy the late parts of the game, as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    For me its mostly the first two weeks, leveling, exploring, figuring out all the new systems, and a real feeling of progression as you go from fresh 120 to mythic dungeons.

Oh dear light this, oh so much this. Not just WoW, but mostly, that new expac feel, first few weeks grinding out levels, capping, professions, the shiny new dungeons, zones, & with Warfronts and Island Expeditions to go alongside World Quests, Dungeons, PvP, the first raid(s), & all the other stuff...

Too sweet.