Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    So upset you aren't allowed to AFK in our instances now... NOT.
    As i said. Brainless sheeps. Thanks for proving my point

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Or maybe, just maybe, instead of demanding instant rewards you could try playing game? Game is not only at max level, unless you are one of those players who made a mistake confusing WoW with MOBA.
    It is, deal with it..The so many times mentioned "enjoy the storyline" does not exists as vanila and questchains, areas, many thing does not exist anymore...Cataclysm..rings a bell?

lol more xp for doing dungeons..

its all about for pushing the new sub-races..

really.. in dalaran i see over 2-3 days 3-4 players with the new sub-race..

is it to early to say that this feature is a fail??

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post

Much too early. Cause leveling a HMT Shaman all I see are Nightborne. Heroic runs on my Mage to kill time is noticing Bed pop reduced by half I normally see in lieu of Nightborne.

They're friggin' everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster Kolee View Post
    No. They have removed exploits, while continuing to tweak the intended leveling experience. And yes, you can still buy a boost if you don't like leveling.
    This hotfix doesn't just apply to level 110s running lowbies through say, Stockades. It also applies when a level 110 queues for a normal Legion dungeon, or even when a level 58 DK queues for LFD and gets put into Stockades.

So I hope you enjoy your 80% reduction in XP for being randomly placed in a group with a higher level player. Because clearly that was an exploit.

Deleted
    Man these devs have been satisfying the worst types of player for so long that they forgot how their own game should play.

"or even an complete alternative to questing" Well no, it shouldn't be.

- - - Updated - - -

Also people were doing the Iron Man Challenge in WOTLK and I assume earlier.

Most the history of the game should be from 2008 or earlier, thats when the game was gud.

I'm glad they made leveling a bitch, it'll make those sweet heritage armor sets actually feel like a reward instead of a handout.

Deleted
    Im not sure. It takes longer, its not more of a challenge.

The whole game philosophy is rushing through content. You can mount up at level 1, or even if you don't your character runs 20% faster than originally designed. You can throw in an ability cast every second. You can suddenly enter a dungeon for an area you've never been near before. You are rewarded experience for losing in battlegrounds, for your participation I guess.

Theres not one thing in this game that promotes the idea of taking your time and enjoying the content; except this tiny change.

And in my view, it cant be pulled off unless you make all aspects of the game slower.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    I'm glad they made leveling a bitch, it'll make those sweet heritage armor sets actually feel like a reward instead of a handout.
    Heritage armor is a handout. Anyone can level to max level.

I love it how the haters are screaming "its to make you buy boosts! blizzard ruins the only bearable way of leveling! they are PUNISHING their customers RAGEEEE"

and the most absurd ones

"ive leveled 40 characters to max level already, why you FORCE ME to level via questing?!?!?!?!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    I love it how the haters are screaming "its to make you buy boosts! blizzard ruins the only bearable way of leveling! they are PUNISHING their customers RAGEEEE"

and the most absurd ones

"ive leveled 40 characters to max level already, why you FORCE ME to level via questing?!?!?!?!"
    Yeah I dislike those types of players, the first type is usually just the type that ACTUALLY buys boosts the second is particularly annoying in that they want more for less

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Heritage armor is a handout. Anyone can level to max level.
    they sure can, but by the amount people bitching, sounds like they wont.
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Deleted
    Lol XP in dungeons was fine, Blizz caving in to shitty whiners as always. This is cata all over again, RIP openworld leveling. Retards.

But they haven't.

They just increased the time a bit. They did not up the difficulty in any way other than the odd elite because they already hit like a truck.

Leveling is still easy and quick it just takes a bit longer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmyan View Post
    Lol XP in dungeons was fine, Blizz caving in to shitty whiners as always. This is cata all over again, RIP openworld leveling. Retards.
    Why does it affect you? Just level in the open world if you want to as well as doing some dungeons. Mix it up a bit. Or just stay in the open world.

- - - Updated - - -

Then you are on an extremely low pop server because on Maelstrom and Saurfang which are not high pop servers I see loads.

Or you are just lying to fuel your agenda of "let's get WoW".

Methinks the second option personally.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2018-02-15 at 06:26 PM.

Even after leveling 20-110 just for the heritage armor, it doesn't really feel that rewardy.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

I'd say you lack awareness of your surroundings. Seeing them all very frequently with the exception of the shiny goats.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Nobody is being "nickle and dimed". They have always hotfixed methods of leveling that were too fast. The players are the people that wanted leveling to take longer so Blizzard gave it to them. There were going to be people happy about the changes and people not happy about the changes no matter which way Blizzard changed the process. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean Blizzard is out to get you.

The funny thing about all of this though is that the leveling doesn't really feel slower anyway. Level scaling allows people to stay in zones until they're fully completed so I can see that contributing to the feeling of things taking longer but if you remember, people almost never leveled with quests before, it was all dungeons. I've been leveling with two other friends lately using the same old dungeon method and we've been blowing through levels. This entire thing just seems like an excuse for people to complain about something.
    What is there reason to removing instance power leveling with your 110 on another account, instance power leveling has been around since the start of the game, I've used it every expansion, its only now with the longer leveling(yeah, its longer for the average person) & boosts that its been removed, its nickel and diming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    Dungeons with a 110 was never worth it, it always reduced your XP gain by too much. Was only worth it if you were RAFing with someone else and a 110 was running you through a dungeon. Where is your "always" coming from?
    It was much faster as I did it myself with a nightbourne within the first couple of days.

By always, meaning I've done instance power leveling with myself for the last few expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    I have been asking for a leveling system like this for many years. I have no desire to buy a boost. How am I being nickel and dimed? I'm not nieve, I understand the financial motivation for doing this. On one part, they are cashing in on the player base that only cares about 110 and the quickest possible way to get there. On the other hand, they're keeping players that actually like the *slightly*slower leveling system who care more about the journey than the destination.

And yeah, slightly. It's absolutely not as bad as most of you are making this out to be. But lots of players are now spoiled, that's where this reaction is coming from. You want results in as little time as humanly possible with the least effort exerted.

To me, that contradicts an RPG or a good MMORPG. But feel free to voice your opinions. Me and my level 17 warrior are having the best time ever.
    So you basically agree with blizzard removing instance power leveling with 110, removing option from 1 player base to make a little bit more money?

Please do not run Allcraft on the main page - Asmongold constantly spreads misinformation, and will result in a very misinformed, and probably enraged audience.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elgarta View Post
    Why does Allcraft get mentioned on news posts? It's a pretty bad podcast.
    Agreed. Full of misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    I think you don't understand the definition of the word "minority", because the person in the minority is most likely the person on alt 47. I'm an altoholic and I only have 8 max level toons, for example.
    Being the in the minority in terms of the number of alts I've made and being in the minority/majority in sentiment regarding this new leveling system are two completely unrelated things. Someone on their first alt could have my view on this new leveling system. I should have kept to myself what number alt I was on. It really has little bearing on how bad this new system is. To be fair, I enjoy that I can queue for any vanilla dungeon from 15-60 and so on. I thought I'd say something nice. I wouldn't have played this game since vanilla pretty frequently if I didn't find enough things positive about it for which to play/stay subbed. That list of reasons is dwindling though. I presume you don't care what I think or about my threats to leave the game, which is perfectly fine. I just want to put it out there, maybe Blizzard cares. I assume they have a few eyes watching what people think on websites like this one. All i want is the old leveling speed back. I'm used to it, I enjoyed it.

So a few people at Blizzard or the Mythic buddy guilds got their Allied Race to 110 through this method.....and they flipped it off for everyone else!?!??! DUNDUNDUN?!?!