Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I play a female blood elf paladin.
    I'm male IRL.

I play a Blood Elf because I like the race, as well as the racials.
    I've been a blood elf paladin every time I've been horde and will remain as such.

I play female just cause I've always played female characters in games, more effort has always seemed to be put into their models and animations across numerous games that its just more enjoyable.

Blood elf. Why? Because it was the only option for Horde back in the day

Human Paladin here.

Because it is very original of course

Nah I don't get the fuss about other races actually, and he is modelled after me, somewhere.

Plus a paladin yells to be human I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    dark iron dwarves are amazing as anything

Zandalari Paladin and Draenei Paladin.

Zandalari because i liked the whole Mayan/Aztec/Inca vibe, that was linked with them. Although I don't like their accents... As for Draenei, I always liked how Maraad looked like in the cinematic of TBC.

human male because they have the best lore by a country mile. The only one that comes close is blood elf, but blood elf look terrible.

Zandalari because Belfs and Tauren are terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Both of the paladins I have are Draenei. I made a normal Draenei back in like wrath that I ended up getting to like 90 eventually but it still is sitting there. When allied races came out though I gave it another shot and leveled a Lightforged and love her. She doesn't get much play right now but I love the whole class/race combo fantasy a Lightforged Draenei has.

Dwarf, because dwarf.

Mine originally was a human, as I had created it back in vanilla. But then when most of my raid group, and some friends, faction changed, I went with Tauren. I'm about 90% regret free lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Race: Draenei.
    Reason: Naaru and Crystal-tech yo.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I love how Tauren look as Pali's but I changed to Zan because sometimes it's hard to fit through doors

honest truth

btw, does anyone else LOVE that new blizzcon xmog.. like WOW (I norm wear that mop cmode set but this new one is growing on me)

My original Paladin and main is a Blood Elf Pally. I made her in BC, when the race and class were first available to Horde. As an altoholic, I do have a paladin of every race, so I can have the mounts. The others are of varying levels.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Tazr View Post
    My original Paladin and main is a Blood Elf Pally. I made her in BC, when the race and class were first available to Horde. As an altoholic, I do have a paladin of every race, so I can have the mounts. The others are of varying levels.
    ^ Same lol

I'm up to like 8 paladin characters these days. The better question is, what race ISN'T your paladin and why?

I have like two blood elves because Blood Knights are cool, lore-wise and for transmogging.
    My second main is a Draenei.
    Lightforged Draenei I like to customize and play as if he's a Lightbound fanatic.
    Tauren I have just for "Holycow."
    Zandalari I have for rule of cool.
    Couple human paladins because they're like the most common.

I think the only race I don't have as a paladin is Dwarf, which is a shame. I might race change one of my humans come the next sale.

I wouldn't mind a Night Elf Paladin...but I don't think that's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I think the only race I don't have as a paladin is Dwarf, which is a shame. I might race change one of my humans come the next sale.
    Dwarfs make good paladins background-wise I must say, just make one.

Since vanilla I've played and raided mostly paladin (with a lot of warrior and hunter thrown in as well).

Honestly, I have a pally of every available race. My main is a Draenei paladin, and secondarily my Zandalari paladin. But I also have a 120 human pally, 120 tauren pally, 120 belf pally, 113 Dark Iron pally, 48 dwarf pally, and a 25 Lightforged draenei pally.

I wish more races could be paladins. I'd love a Kul Tiran paladin, or an Orc.

Or the Holy Grail of my paladin wishes; Gnome Paladins.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleax View Post
    Dwarfs make good paladins background-wise I must say, just make one.
    I'm close to my limit of 50 characters. I'd rather just race change one of my human paladins. I got two. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'm close to my limit of 50 characters. I'd rather just race change one of my human paladins. I got two. lol
    Whatever the means, a dwarf paladin would be cool to have in my book, indeed.^^ Yeah just burry one of your human paladins, and poof you get your dwarf paladin in a timely manner. I have a female dwarf paladin myself, along with my human main. I like to roleplay her like Hera, the wife of Zeus ahah.