Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    blood elf unfortunately
    cause there is no other real choice

Deleted
    Human, because no race looks as good in plate gear. Human male bodybuilder physique looks great in plate armor. Proud and strong, without weird shit.

blood elf cause it was the only option at the time but i would pick tauren for the racials if it was a free exchange.

Deleted
    Female draenei which I regret because mogs are so unimpressive on females. She is holy.
    Will make a bloodelf because blood light holy bullshit for the Sunwell. Will prolly be retri but maybe holy.
    Will make a lightforged for gold eyes and shit. All specs make sense.
    Will prolly make a dwarf at some point because having a stocky lad protecting you is cool. This one will be a tank.

Blood Elf, because of no other viable choice yet. Looking forward to having my prelate.

Human, because i love the background lore of the human paladins and the silver hand.

I was tempted to change into lightforged, but iconic characters like uther and other wow characters made me believe that human paladin is the alliance race that feels better for me. And also... diplomacy racial.

With allied races i am going to roll a horde paladin. Aiming for Zandalari one, as i dont enjoy paladin tauren and i already have 3 blood elves
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2018-03-24 at 08:50 PM.

Human main forever, Diplomacy is too useful to give up for a main.

Have multiples but my main is a Human Paladin because WC3 and Uther/Arthas. Also have a Belf one and a Lightforged spacegoat

10+ Year Old Account
    Human in Alliance, Blood Elf in Horde.

Although the Horde choices are lacking, frankly. Not that I'd play anything else than a BE Paladin, but still. Either I'm a glowing steak or a Blood Elf. Where's the choice in that?
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Blood elf obviously. Remember the Sunwell!

PS: Why is everyone saying "ugh.. Blood elf I guess because no other choice." Be PROUD! What is this... White elf guilt?
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2018-03-26 at 01:38 AM.

I'd race change/faction back to a human if they had a choice of a Blood Elf-like physique.

Deleted
    Started around a week & a hlaf before 3.2 dropped, Belf Ret Pally, still play him, on occasion, want a Zandali Pally as, erm, a replacement?

Mine has been a human from day 1 and as much as I love some class fantasy (Human Pala, orc Warrior) I am considering changing to a DI Dwarf but I'll wait and see
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

my OG pally is human because that's what feels right.

i'm leisure leveling a lightforged paladin because i think they're the bees knees
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    My Paladin was my first character. I played Dwarf because I liked the burly look, the racials also seemed neat. I liked the idea of being a treasure hunter(started in Vanilla) and becoming a stone.

I played a human for while back in Cata/MoP for the human trinket racial(was really strong).

I now play my dwarf again pretty much for stoneform as I play protection about 95% of the time. I also have a blood elf on the side but only recently began playing that one for fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human because of racials. No other race + class compares.
    Classes/Specs: Retribution Paladin, Outlaw Rogue, Frost Mage, Destruction Warlock.

Vanilla veteran of both factions since '04. Former high end player, now casually playing simply to keep up with the lore.

Currently human and blood elf, looking at lightforged.

Tauren, cause the whole "redemption" story and making mine a Grimtotem just felt right.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a blood elf pally from BC. Though I don't play it much. And a female dwarf pally. I never played alliance till legion.
    Aye mate

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account