Hello! I was thinking about a pvp/pve system reward that can make pve players to play a bit of pvp and pvp players to play a bit of pve(which is already happening with world quests and leggo farming in legion), so if pvp players have to play a bit of pve to get their things done, why not make pve players do some pvp too?
Here is my suggestion:
- introduce a new currency for pve and pvp we will name that currency GCoins(GC) from gear coins, just for now
- we will have an npc with all set and off-set of items including weapons (hc quality)
- for NORMAL raids each boss will drop 15-20 GC so, for lets say 10 bosses we will have 150-200 weekly GC from Normal raiding + the normal gear drop like it is righ now.
- for HEROIC raids, each boss will drop 30-40 GC so, for lets say 10 bosses we will have 300-400 weekly GC from Herioc raiding + usual heroic gear loot(like it is now)
- for DAILY HC dungeons we will have ~20 GC
- for emmisary chests we will have ~30 GC
- for weekly m+ chest we will have 150 GC
So from PVE content we have a maximum of 1100 GC WEEKLY
Now let's talk about PVP
- DAILY random battleground win will give us 50 GC, so 350 GC/WEEK
- WEEKLY rated arenas: we will have a cap of 500 GC/week, 50 GC/win, 20 GC/lose, so 10 wins=500 GC or 25 loses = 500 GC.
- DAILY first win in sqirm will reward 30 GC, so 210 GC weekly.
- we will get 1 GC for each enemy killed in WORLD PVP up to 40 GC
So we will have 1100 GC weekly from pvp content.
Total of 2200 GC weekly for pvp and pve content.
The GC vendor will have tokens for each slot of armor and weapons. Set slots and weapons will cost 2200 GC each and off-sets will cost 1600 GC each. Items can get upgraded when created(from tokens) like raid loot.
Now let's talk about pvp drop.
In random battleground: we will get 1 mythic+8 dungeon quality item every 10 wins in random battlegrounds.(sometimes cand get upgraded to +10 based on luck).
In rated arenas: 0-1250 rating(last week) we will get 1 LFR item drop after finishing the weekly cap.
1250-1750 rating we will get 1 Normal item drop after finishing weekly cap.
1750+ rating we will get 1 HC item drop after finishing the weekly cap.
The top 100 players(based on the last week) in rated pvp will get 1 Mythic raid quality item after finishing the weekly cap.
Rated battleground rewards:
The items will drop the same like in raids. If the raid have 10 bosses, then the first 10 wins/week in rated bg will have a chance to reward an item(same chance like raid bosses).
0-1250 rating will reward LFR items
1250-1550 rating will reward N raid items.
1550-2200 rating will reward HC raid items.
2200+ rating will reward Mythic raid items.
I think this system will make pve players to do a bit of pvp if they want, and pvp players to do a bit of pve if they want.
Tell me what do you think!

- - - Updated - - -

NUMBERS CAN BE AJUSTED!